Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Adver Forum  (Read 3701 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 09:54:06 »

Having had a look on there yesterday and today i noticed some new faces which i hadn't seen before yet they apparently have posted hundreds of posts?? i.e. VAN DRIVER, STFC11, TRICKY RICKY, STFC VILLAGE
It coincides (sp) with this new forum taking shape. Is it the editor adding more people to make it look busy again???

Thoughts

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 09:57:24 »

Most of them post complete and utter sh it though.  So I doubt whether those particular posters are adver employees.  Van Driver for example can't spell and mostly posts things like "ha ha" and that's it.

If the adver are employing people retards like that maybe that explains the player ratings they dish out every week.

That forum is on it's last legs.  It'll be like the official MB, full of retards posting dis and dat innit.
Piemonte

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 10:20:39 »

They do seem to have been educated at special school
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 12:16:32 »

get with the times maaaan

me and ben uncovered all those shenanigans the day it started. but my post about it was deleted from it.
the fake posters were; STFCSTFC and hash_2003 and one other i cant remember who.
if you read the note from editor on thisistfc, she tries to say it's not her

officially blacker than the night.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 12:22:47 »

Think Tricky Ricky has been there a while.

Van Driver...is probably an Adver van driver.

Did notice Normy, an infrequent but worthwhile contributor getting a bit of abuse for a harmless posting about a tenuous link to Christian Roberts.....not really the way to build traffic back up, or maybe it is.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 12:24:11 »

Yeah but Van Driver and the other knobs on there at the moment weren't connected to that scandal were they.

That place is going down.
STFCDude

« Reply #6 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 12:58:18 »

all the more reason to suspect something!  The editor was clearly busted the first time that she got people on there, then she claims it wasn't ehr, and adds a whole load of new ones!
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 13:07:17 »

its all gone spacky
all gone spacky
all gone spacky over there

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 14:19:27 »

tricky ricky's been around years, he always moans about students because he's jealous of youth. Normy's a great bloke. VAN DRIVER is 12 according to his profile and has precisely nothing of interest to say whatsoever.

There's still a few posters over there who haven't made the transition yet, DV85, DST-92, Mark Hanrahan. There's more STFC related on that thar forum still but this is the place for non-footy shiznit, just check how dead the non-footy forum is now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: