Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FOA Fred Elliott, Tails, Deano & Co  (Read 9101 times)
cowshedphil

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 10:33:53 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
True but still in LONDON not in MILTON KEYNES.

Fair enough Bushy. As I said in previous posts - I wish your team good luck for the rest of the season and thereafter
Barry Scott

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 10:49:37 »

Quote from: "cowshedphil"
Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I agree with that, what AFC wimbledon are doing is spot on, I was at watford vs wimbledon about 4/5 years ago in the dons end protesting at teh club being moved, really feel for this club.

Franchise are a joke of a team, no jistory and they even nick other teams songs.

I will love the day the Franchise play afc Wimbledon.

Lots of the fans in the pub were so plastic it made me boil.  This Phil bloke may be ok, id like to know if he was  atrue wimbledon fan or just goes cos he lives there?

How man real dons fans do you reckon still go??

Well allow me to answer your question Bushy Boy. No I am not an "original Wimbledon fan" - but the lad I go to watch the Dons is and has been watching them since 1974. I went to a couple of games with him when they were at selhurst park and have just followed them properly over the past 4 years.

Alot of the Wimbledon fans I know believe Wimbledon stopped being Wimbledon when they moved to Selhurts Park

You say it's boring... You've heard it before...

It's true, you are essentially hoping people forget about the plastic pile of shit formerly known as Wimbledon. I fucking hate your club and your fans. Plastic, plastic, plastic.

I remember when i saw some crap on TV about your first "home" game. It was full of little cunts and families and loads fo band wagon jumping cocks, waving flags and looking all chirpy. Seriously, where the fuck did that come from? Fresh out the box, off the shelf club and some new "fans".

I have little doubt they knew fuck all about the players or anything else for that matter.

Recently i learn that Winkleman is putting a little cunty statue of Gazza's balls being Squeezed by Vinny Jones... Wtf? Please... No history, no substance, no club.

I also find that much like Man U fans, often so they don't get a ribbing and to give their glory hunting some weight, they say they have supported Man U all their lives, strangely as have their entire family for generations. I know it's bollocks, you know it's bollocks, they know it's bollocks.

The "fans" of the "club" you watch all seem to say they know people who used to watch Wimbledon. Bollocks i say. It seems to be de rigueur, much like the Man U axiom i mention above.

Seriously it's a fucking joke of a club. I have nothing against you personally, but to say i hate your "club" would be a titanical understatement. :evil:
cowshedphil

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:09:54 »

well I appreciate your well argued comments :-))(

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:16:18 »

Franchise are a disgrace to football.they should not even be in existence.
what they did to wimbledon was a joke and should never had been allowed by the football league.
stealing another clubs identity and moving it to a town with no club was a blatant money making scheme which is now paying divdends.
i wish Franchise nothing but failure.

nothing personal cowshedphil,just dislike your club!
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:24:43 »

To be fair, i blame Sam Hamman! He was the one who sold out to the scandanavian fishermen, who ultimately sold the club to Wankleman.

Still plastic though, and wankleman has as much dignity as a bankok hooker. He and mick the greek should hook up in non-football ventures! No wait, Wankleman is at least a fairly succesfull business man!

Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Barry Scott

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:28:09 »

Nothing personal Phil, you seem like a nice bloke, i just don't feel anything positive towards your club.
 Cool

Hating your "fans" means collectively, not individuals.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:34:22 »

Were you sat in the swindon end phil? Ive seen pictures of you, and someone very similar-looking was sat right in front of me

Things get better but they never get good
cowshedphil

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:44:57 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
Were you sat in the swindon end phil? Ive seen pictures of you, and someone very similar-looking was sat right in front of me

Good looking fella was he? No Dave, I had my usual seat in the cowshed.
cowshedphil

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:45:54 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"

Nothing personal Phil, you seem like a nice bloke, i just don't feel anything positive towards your club.
 Cool

Hating your "fans" means collectively, not individuals.

Fair enough Barry Surrender
cowshedphil

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:48:40 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Franchise are a disgrace to football.they should not even be in existence.
what they did to wimbledon was a joke and should never had been allowed by the football league.
stealing another clubs identity and moving it to a town with no club was a blatant money making scheme which is now paying divdends.
i wish Franchise nothing but failure.

nothing personal cowshedphil,just dislike your club!

I understand were not liked as a group Shrug
Barry Scott

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:49:06 »

I feel like i've been unnecessarily horrible now. I actually thought, in my original post within this thread, that i was replying to Cowshed Lady, not yourself.   Oops  :sorry:
cowshedphil

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:52:47 »

dont worry mate - but dont appologise online man what will people think Cheesy
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 11:59:21 »

We still dont know who cowshedlady had tucked up in her bed?

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
red macca

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 14:01:21 »

Quote from: "millom red"
To be fair, i blame Sam Hamman! He was the one who sold out to the scandanavian fishermen, who ultimately sold the club to Wankleman.

Still plastic though, and wankleman has as much dignity as a bankok hooker. He and mick the greek should hook up in non-football ventures! No wait, Wankleman is at least a fairly succesfull business man!

Millom
spot on millom.to be fair if every wimbledon fan had paid £100 each they could of kept that club in london for two more years.the fans didnt try hard enough until it was too late and alot of them will admit that
Scot Munroe

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 14:14:30 »

Do you think they are the Bolton of L2 with there style of play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: