Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: women  (Read 1589 times)
adje

Ignore
« on: Saturday, December 30, 2006, 12:52:16 »

Peacock Roberts etc---take those fuckin' gloves off you pussies,what you gonna do when it gets cold.Gloves and vests are for old cunts like me and I dont wear 'em

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 30, 2006, 13:01:52 »

I have to wear gloves (and thermal top) when playing footie in the cold, as I have a problem with my veins, they make my arms feel as if they're bruised if I play in cold conditions and then they warm up later.

Not sure if it's a common condition but it can be pretty painful.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 12:00:02 »

fairly sure the players dont suffer from the same condition though. As for vests.... it looks like PEacock was wearing a "Skins" top under his shirt. These things are supposed to be amazing. designed to stop/reduce DOMS (the pain you get in your muscles days after exercise)

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
adje

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 31, 2006, 14:03:48 »

Albert Stubbins never wore 'em!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: