Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The most annoying people of 2006  (Read 4790 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 02:13:12 »

Tess Daly
The woman judge on Strictly Come Dancing
The woman dancer who won SCD
Anyone on SCD except for Bruce Forsyth who is soo stuck in a time warp it's ace
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 02:44:08 »

Take that were pretty annoying, I mean they were shit enough the first time.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 06:27:44 »

Anyone from Big Brother.

Anyone from I'm a celebrity.

Kerry Mcfadden.

The pikey who nicked my wheelie bin.

Small children.

Teenagers.

Old people.

The bloke that cut me up just outside of Warminster in June/July.

It's All Good..............
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 06:35:13 »

Tony Bliar cos he's a liar :evil:
Grace Adams BB cos she's a spoon fed minging chelsea tractor driving slapper :negsy:  
STFCBart.......cos he was fuckin rite all along :bow1:  Cheesy
Christiano Ronaldo cos he's a cheating cunt :wanker:

That is all

Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 08:23:39 »

how amusing i was thinking of starting up a thread asking what the point and appeal is of russel brand. he's fucking pathetic. i long to urinate and dispatch a brown python onto his grave.

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Barry Scott

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 09:47:09 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I hope Barry Scott posts in this thread hes the most angry person ever Cool (well maybe joint with Spacey)

Thank you Yeovil, we all know it's a pretentious attempt at being impassioned though! Cool

Even though they haven't been in the news hugely this year, i'd have to say Geldoff and Bono are a couple of prize cunts.

I shall refrain from ranting about other people who have insisted on whoring themselves to the media this year.

Tony Blair and our government have fucked me off loads this year. I fucking hate their suppressive rules, the excess of political correctness and the manipulation of it, their media manipulation and that protectionist, eco-friendly, holyer-than-thou facade. Cunts.

Swindon Borough Council have wound me up like a top this year as well. 4 parking tickets in 1 month isn't exactly the sweetener i wanna see on my windscreen after a crap day at work (i had about 10 this year! Yeah, yeah, my fault blah blah blah). I'm outspoken, but i'm polite, refrained and respectful unless provoked. I have abused and shouted at more parking wardens this year than everybody else put together.

I have also been pissed off by Vodafone, why ring me about 5 times a fucking day to see if everything is okay? I phone them everyday and ask them to stop phoning me, to which they explain they have now removed me from their database. Several weeks later and shit loads of phone calls later they finally stop phoning me, bye-bye Vodafone.

:soap:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 10:33:25 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I hope Barry Scott posts in this thread hes the most angry person ever Cool (well maybe joint with Spacey)

Swindon Borough Council have wound me up like a top this year as well. 4 parking tickets in 1 month isn't exactly the sweetener i wanna see on my windscreen after a crap day at work (i had about 10 this year! Yeah, yeah, my fault blah blah blah). I'm outspoken, but i'm polite, refrained and respectful unless provoked. I have abused and shouted at more parking wardens this year than everybody else put together.

I would challenge this assertion....I have a long and distinguished history of going ballistic with any number of the time servers employed by SBC, in many different departments.......I know its counter productive, they're just  doing their job etc, and I try very hard to contain my rage, but that's part of the problem, as when it comes out there's a lot of suppressed anger.

I've a particular loathing for  "The Resident's Parking Mob" ....so in the summer,  roughly 3 weeks after renewing my permit  for  a nice, bright, shiny 07 variant.....some tosser slaps a parking ticket on my car, announcing I'm displaying an out of date permit....best bit is it includes a phote of said permit, clearly showing expiry in 07.

Reg stomps off for Princess Street , like Basil Fawlty armed with gnome seeking out O"Leary.  

Thinks to self , I'll try and have a laugh about it, show the evidence to woman in  office, who doesn't see the funny side, but agrees the evidence does look flimsy and is empowered to refer the matter "upstairs".......so she fills out the paper work, but I notice, she writes a little personal message to the adjudicator,  "apologies if I'm wasting your time".....red mist descends.

3 weeks later get a letter saying ticket is rescinded, but if I do it again, they'll have to fine me floghorse
STFC Village

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 10:50:18 »

Glenn Roeder - Don't like him, don't know how he landed the job at Newcastle, it won't be long 'til he's booted out

Madonna - Mainly for that adoption bollocks, but i just can't stand the woman

Sandra Bullock - Don't think she's done anything specific to annoy me this year, apart from me watching Crash and her ruining the movie for me. I don't think i've ever hated someone so much.
mattboyslim

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 10:58:51 »

Pete Docherty, just a prize bell end, him alongside pretty much anyone who's appeared in Heat magazine or similar publications, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, and any idiot who's crossed my path at work and made my job unecessarily difficult.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 11:17:11 »

Probally me.
Barry Scott

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 11:19:59 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

I would challenge this assertion.... I have a long and distinguished history of going ballistic with any number of the time servers employed by SBC, in many different departments.......I know its counter productive, they're just  doing their job etc, and I try very hard to contain my rage, but that's part of the problem, as when it comes out there's a lot of suppressed anger.

"apologies if I'm wasting your time".....red mist descends.

but if I do it again, they'll have to fine me floghorse

You can have the title of "shown most agression to parking wardens" if you want. It was a badly worded statement on my part.  Oops

What i meant was i've shown more anger towards parking wardens than i have towards my friends and family etc!

I know what you mean about getting angry at servants of Swindon Council. The red mist descends and you know, for the good of others, that you just have to go mental at them because they're so incompetent. I've also had dealings with their council tax department, fuck me, they're all amusingly useless.

Whenever i used to phone, i would be polite and courteous, knowing that if i remain this way i'm more likely to get what i want. However, whether it's due to the endless abuse they receive or whether it's because they're too thick to be anything other than miserable, they are rude and unyeilding. Confronted by this, getting angry and abusive comes easily.

Can't believe they backed down on your residents permit issue and gave a refund. But for them then to state that if it happens again you'll be fined is like a red rag to a bull. Our council could do with gaining a large dose of humility.

Is it me or do SBC and STFC's board have some alarming similarities? One and the same?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 11:43:43 »

Is it me or do SBC and STFC's board have some alarming similarities? One and the same

Which is why I can never  see a new ground happening,

Don't get me started on the Council Tax........

I had the misfortune of producing all the necessary documentation, which the cunts lost......an error was then introduced into the system, which kept on over charging me, which obviously I refused to pay leading to a series of court summons and fines, which  I obviously refused to pay.

Whilst some in the dept acknowledged the error, others wouldn't, and it seemed there was no  authority or mechanism for removing it from the system.

In the end by ranting long and loud in the offices that I refused to accept the decisions of minnions until I'd been passed up the food chain to the highest relevant authority, the case was mysteriously sorted in my favour, yet with no acknowledgement.

I know the cunts are still out to get me though.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 11:47:06 »

monkeys - peanuts as far as SBC are concerned and I hate Ocean Finance adverty couple - bastard shite fuckwits
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 11:50:18 »

for me its bartek, haha.

ok not quite but he's up there near the top, the top top top one for me, always has een and always will be is jimmy carr.
I hate him with a passion.
Bartek

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 12:01:17 »

for me its bartek, haha.

Thanks dude...You're amazing    
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: