Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Last Night - Did anyone notice  (Read 5471 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 17:01:05 »

I wasn't too cold. Had two t-shirts and two thick, wooly tops on though along with my scarf, gloves and good ole cup of tea!

Only problem was my toes were killing me walking out of the ground.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 18:05:57 »

i was warm in the town end. didn't have a coat on, but did have 4 tops on  Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 18:13:58 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "janaage77"
Part timer and you weren't even on the match thread.  You're half the man you used to be.

WoW is more addictive than crack :|

My younger kid has started to get into this game, having spent years of his life playing counter strike.....do you do these LAN things SY, where you gather round some nerds house and a whole possee set up their stuff and play 24/7
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 20:19:46 »

Nope, never. Spent many of an hour playing various games online, including Counter-Strike before it became infested with idiots.
Dazzza

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 20:42:09 »

LAN parties.  

A number of serious hard drinking, drug taking party loving mates have fallen foul of these things and turned into nerds over night.

The idea of packing my PC up transporting it to a house all on a Saturday night makes me feel quite queasy.

Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 20:45:50 »

Quote from: "Sade"
It was the coldest I've ever been at a match,then again I was a donut because I never had a coat on.Bring on the summer,I love going to matches in the summer when its nice and sunny! Cool

Except when you get the sun shinning right in your face and you can't see a thing  :evil:

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 20:49:22 »

Oh and btw Reg, I'd stop your son playing that game now before he fails all his exams, drops out of school and becomes a bum who drifts between jobs and leeches off his parents like I do.

I've actually known perfectly reasonable and normal people disappear off the face of the earth becomes of games like this.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 21:39:18 »

didn't david james have an addiction to computer games once?
I know what SY means, i uninstalled champ man before the start of this year to focus on exams. i've got fm2005 now and that is addictive!
Piemonte

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 23:38:55 »

Like Si Pie, I've yet to find a game as addictive as FM/CM. I can easily play all day, stopping only to skin up or get food and drink

Never been into all that dragon sucking and elf fucking shite though.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, February 24, 2005, 23:58:44 »

Football Manager is ridiculously addictive, now I've finished my 5th season I'm determined to stop playing for a while. I hate elf games though rubbish!
Spencer_White

« Reply #25 on: Friday, February 25, 2005, 18:17:42 »

5th? Iys the ones who play until 2076 who get me up the wrong way.

You are still OK until you check the Pakistan team and its made up of names like Alex Smith and Graham Burchill.

Cant get into the super long games myself. I play for 2 or 3 seasons until I think its getting silly, then loose interest.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 25, 2005, 18:20:56 »

I usually play those kinda games for up to abour 5 years. Think the most I did was 8 seasins. Each with with a different club on LMA Manager!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 25, 2005, 18:32:59 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
LAN parties.  

A number of serious hard drinking, drug taking party loving mates have fallen foul of these things and turned into nerds over night.

The idea of packing my PC up transporting it to a house all on a Saturday night makes me feel quite queasy.

Have to admit I find it a bit strange, but  we're all different ......
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: