Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mike Diamandis  (Read 23800 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 18:08:23 »

Heh! heh!

Fair play to Reg, funny as!!!

Beers  
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 18:26:00 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
Am I going completely mad, or has Fred just had a post deleted from this thread?

yes probably did it himself :?

/
W56196272
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 18:27:34 »

nah

Just got it in the wrong section.............that's all    Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 19:16:18 »

Somewhat disingenuous that statement, isn't it? For one thing claiming not to be aware of any investigation when Mike D pretty much admitted it in the Adver interview before Xmas. Do they really think our memories are that short or we're that thick? But the really funny bit is when they refer to his period of disqualification during the 90s, neglecting to mention that it didn't expire until Nov 2003 IIRC. Are they perhaps trying to give the impression that any disqualification was over before he became involved at the club? Surely not, I can't believe that a statement from the club would attempt to mislead fans in that way, must have just been badly phrased.
Dazzza

« Reply #109 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 19:32:21 »

For those that may have missed it BBC link to the story here...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wiltshire/6233491.stm

Dazzza

« Reply #110 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 19:49:42 »

Does anyone else think that after years of lurking in the background Diamandis’ first public ‘open’ interview to the press may well prove to be his undoing?

He’s openly admitted to operating the majority shareholding and the circumstantial evidence where by the board and senior management over the past few years have all been directors and previous employees of his affiliated companies.

I don’t think the admission of attending board meetings will help much either.  The rules clearly state you cannot simply operate under a different title or behind proxy directors while you are banned.  

I suspect the writing may already be on the wall.  My good friend Allen at the DTI had this to say

We cannot enter into public debate on the merits of complaints, and we do not confirm or deny whether an investigation of a particular company is taking, or has taken place.

Under most circumstances it is not possible to disclose the results of our investigations beyond a narrow range of other regulators (though if we take action in the public interest there will usually be some publicity).  

Presumably if the BBC has published the story they will have had to get official confirmation from the DTI or it’s CIB of an investigation taking place.  

Usually the DTI will not publicise anything regarding an ongoing investigation, certainly if you look at cases that do get publicised and I can’t find evidence  to the contrary then it’s usually at the stage when the whip has done or is in hand ready to strike.

http://www.barbarawood.com/guestbook/images/smilies/wavey.gif

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #111 on: Friday, January 5, 2007, 21:02:37 »

Never mind FA regs, what about company law. As I keep parroting (and others!) if the numerous allegations and Mike's very own admissions are true he has been acting as a director. It doesn't matter what you call it. You could call him a steward as his job description but if he has been making executive decisions this is in effect a 'de facto' directorship. Google 'de facto director' if you don't know what this means. I think the second link down even refers to company law.

If the DTI is investigating no doubt he will plea he is in an advisory role and not an executive role.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 11:08:56 »

Just a quick note to congratulate Spuddy and give-us-an-S for abusing Diamandis in the car park at palace  

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Spencer_White

« Reply #113 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 12:06:41 »

Well done Spuddy.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 12:29:48 »

Yes, well done spuddy  :bow1:  so much more than a pretty face Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spud

« Reply #115 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 14:54:22 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Just a quick note to congratulate Spuddy and give-us-an-S for abusing Diamandis in the car park at palace  

ha ha ha ha he looked extremely confused.  
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #116 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 17:56:14 »

http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/g/images/greek_zeusartem.2.lg.JPG
Wiggly Cunt
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 18:02:54 »

haha that is good, i say we print loads out and hand them out as fliers at the next home game.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 22:05:06 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"

what was said

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Sunday, January 7, 2007, 22:07:52 »

they shouted rude stuff at him, spuddy text me and and told me about it!!! give the greek twat some grief!!!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: