Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "We all agree,Nicho is better than Vincent"  (Read 10554 times)
TalkTalk

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 18:23:35 »

Nico for me.

On a good day that is  :?
DMR

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 18:27:21 »

Depends, on the whole they both offer different things.

I think they're both good defenders, and Nicho offers us more going forward, but Vincent is safety-first and makes less mistakes.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 18:33:39 »

nico for me, vincent looks confused most of the time

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 18:35:15 »

Nicho

Beyond any form of reasonable doubt
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 18:40:10 »

When Nicho is bad he's very bad.....in fact he gets a form of the yips whereby he loses the ability to kick a ball any distance with any accuracy.  Vincent although being generally bad doesn't plumb the same depths....so is therefore steadier....view the ball to Roberts on Sat as an example of the reliabilty  of his left peg,
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 19:21:09 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"
I've still not forgiven Vincent for continually backing off the Boston player who ran in from the touchline and allowing him to wham in their equaliser in the 90th minute.

So yes Nicho is better on the basis he's not a cunt.

:goodpost:
What he said.

Nice avatar Piemonte.....Like it.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 20:01:13 »

everyone seems to know vincents weak point, and most attacking wingers use this, cutting inside across the body of vincent is when he struggles to defend. Nicho all the way for me
santini

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 21:55:01 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
When Nicho is bad he's very bad.....in fact he gets a form of the yips whereby he loses the ability to kick a ball any distance with any accuracy.  Vincent although being generally bad doesn't plumb the same depths....so is therefore steadier....view the ball to Roberts on Sat as an example of the reliabilty  of his left peg,
I'd much rather view the first time pass from Nicho that he floats 40 yards over the Morecambe defence pinpoint onto the chest of the front man deep in their box. Lukas doesn't get the penalty without that ball.

That was some yip.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 22:10:08 »

Quote from: "santini"
I'd much rather view the first time pass from Nicho that he floats 40 yards over the Morecambe defence pinpoint onto the chest of the front man deep in their box. Lukas doesn't get the penalty without that ball.

That was some yip.

I'd long since gone to sleep in the Morecambe game......
santini

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 22:35:32 »

That was some yip.

Day time naps and confusion - its your age.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 21, 2006, 22:44:38 »

That was some yip.

Day time naps and confusion - its your age.

Although , at the time "in the arms of Morpheus" I'll hazard a guess that Nicho was aiming for a ball into the channel, which inadvertantly ennded up,with Lukas.  That's the Bristol Channel.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 00:32:10 »

Vincent was superb today i thought, when easter tried playin on him he didnt get a sniff, didnt beat vincent once. top game, was suprised as ive always prefered nicho as well

Come on YOU REDS!
red macca

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 09:08:07 »

Quote from: "FlashGordon"
Vincent was superb today i thought, when easter tried playin on him he didnt get a sniff, didnt beat vincent once. top game, was suprised as ive always prefered nicho as well
:shock: You support the board AND thought vincent was good today :?
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 10:15:23 »

Didnt say i support the board just not too sure about the trust taking over, and would prefer us to stick with the board till a better alternative comes along

Come on YOU REDS!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 13:44:01 »

I think Nicho has been unfairly criticised in the past, but I think Vincent has looked solid in some of the games I've seen tis season.

Hate to repeat what others have said but it really does depend if you want options going forward or if you want to be more solid at the back
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: