Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Vintage Red Fanzine  (Read 7083 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 11:24:01 »

I used to be a regular contributor to the 69er-with side-splittingly funny cartoons,rib-tickling articles and serious comment.The editors,Anna and Craig are still regular attenders and it would be great to have another regular fanzine.Was it on sale at the Rovers game?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 11:29:05 »

Yes Vintage Red was on sale before the Rovers game.

I kind of thought fanzines were a thing of the past with t'internet and all. But they aren't, it was a good read.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 17:21:12 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "spacey"
Calm down guys! It's only pie.

I've always felt the lack of pastry in a shepherd's pie to be a bit of a con.....past debates have shown that pies are very close to the heart of many TEF contributors.

An analogous situation would be the the naming of the Iron Age site at Barbury as a "castle" when in fact, there is no or never has been a castle at all.

I agree reg, it should be renamed "shepherd's potato suprise" with immediate effect.

Barbury Casle should be renamed "windy field with some archaeological interest". That may be based on my childhood memories of being dragged to such places for Sunday afternoon walks. This has infact scarred me for life, putting me off any outside scenery and leaving me in favour of building big concrete carparks in any such green spaces.

Have you considered a career in SBC's planning office, as you seem to have all the necessary qualifications?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 18:53:12 »

Quote from: "adje"
I used to be a regular contributor to the 69er-with side-splittingly funny cartoons,rib-tickling articles and serious comment.The editors,Anna and Craig are still regular attenders and it would be great to have another regular fanzine.Was it on sale at the Rovers game?

It was...and it also should be back on sale against Wycombe.

Also available via the Trust website at www.truststfc.co.uk/merchandise.php

All profits go to the Trust

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: