Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust CG Development Plans  (Read 17287 times)
arthurhorsfield

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 23:53:36 »

Well if nothing else by making this rather ill considered statement they have  bolloxed their chances of plagurising anything from the Trust plan.  Now let me see how much faith do we have in them to believe they will produce a fully thought out plan in January (mind you they didnt say which January) which has the backing of the local Councillors the MP and other relevant interested parties?

Answers on a postcard to Lala Land Newbury.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #151 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 23:55:40 »

i had a curry just off where there offices are today....think i might go and make a deposit tomorrow morning  

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, December 15, 2006, 23:56:06 »

LOVE YOU LOT (but not in a gay way)

I was going to post this about an hour ( and several beers) ago as a new thread but couldn't figure out how to post a new thread; I sent a PM to FE asking for advise quite randomly; obviousely he's a lazy cunt who who has nothing better to to do than his day job, typing minutes, standing up for his fellow fans and all the other stuff a non propper fan does: What I wanted to say b4 i got pissed was (basicly i love your sentiments but all other threads have been bogged down with nittpicking):

I have absolute respect for many of the users of this site because:

1: LOUD AND PROUD no need to comment on this - club approved:
Although at time i was more quiet and ashamed as (i've got a lot of time for iffy and what,  given proper support from the board, he could have acheive) the reasons for his appt, given by our CE (SG) were (a) he's not on sick (AR) (b) we don't have a clue about football as MDs still at QPR (ok i'm reading between the lines here) and (c) he's cheap

2. Stadium proposal: Exactly what, as a residant of swindon, I want.  And what, as a supporter of STFC, I want.

3. ORANGE: lovely idea well done

Never forget that you are in the right.

Never forget that you are trying to ensure that my children will have a club to support

Never forget that a cunt is a good thing (and you're all cunts!)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 00:11:18 »

Quote from: "justboiledover"
LOVE YOU LOT (but not in a gay way)

I was going to post this about an hour ( and several beers) ago as a new thread but couldn't figure out how to post a new thread; I sent a PM to FE asking for advise quite randomly; obviousely he's a lazy cunt who who has nothing better to to do than his day job, typing minutes, standing up for his fellow fans and all the other stuff a non propper fan does: What I wanted to say b4 i got pissed was (basicly i love your sentiments but all other threads have been bogged down with nittpicking):

I have absolute respect for many of the users of this site because:

1: LOUD AND PROUD no need to comment on this - club approved:
Although at time i was more quiet and ashamed as (i've got a lot of time for iffy and what,  given proper support from the board, he could have acheive) the reasons for his appt, given by our CE (SG) were (a) he's not on sick (AR) (b) we don't have a clue about football as MDs still at QPR (ok i'm reading between the lines here) and (c) he's cheap

2. Stadium proposal: Exactly what, as a residant of swindon, I want.  And what, as a supporter of STFC, I want.

3. ORANGE: lovely idea well done

Never forget that you are in the right.

Never forget that you are trying to ensure that my children will have a club to support

Never forget that a cunt is a good thing (and you're all cunts!)

Hello

to post a new thread go to the section you want and click the new topic button topish left.Nice use of "cunt" you will fit in well.

/
W56196272
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #154 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 00:13:41 »

The button looks like http://www.thetownend.com/forum/templates/subSilver/images/lang_english/post.gif

If that help. welcome btw

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
TalkTalk

« Reply #155 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 00:50:28 »

A song for the board.

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can
But when you want money
for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right
Ah
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 09:20:51 »

Quote from: "justboiledover"
I sent a PM to FE asking for advise quite randomly;

Errrm ................. still waiting for it
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #157 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 11:00:40 »

The adver today reports that 71% of adver readers are behind the Trusts stadium plans.

Good news!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, December 16, 2006, 12:25:57 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
The adver today reports that 71% of adver readers are behind the Trusts stadium plans.

Good news!

more fans than you can shake a stick at.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, December 18, 2006, 21:10:50 »

Swindon Advertiser

Councillors believe Trust’s ideas offer way forward

Stadium Proposals Are Given Support

Monday 18th December 2006

A SUPPORTERS’ group’s plan to redevelop the County Ground has met with the approval of Swindon Council’s Central ward councillors.

Last week Trust STFC put forward a blueprint to increase the stadium capacity to 20,000 people and build a new sports centre on land currently occupied by Swindon Cricket Club.

Coun Michael Dickinson (Con, Central) was full of praise for the work. He said “I have spoken to them and find their proposals extremely positive.

“I know they have had numerous meetings with the club and I fully support their ideas.”

In last Thursday’s Adver, Swindon Town director, Mike Bowden dismissed the trust’s blueprint as having a ‘fatal flaw’.

But Coun Dickinson said the council was waiting to hear what the club was proposing.

He said: “I actually contacted the planning department and they haven’t received anything from the club, so it’s interesting to hear that they have a similar idea.

“We held a party meeting at the Broad Green Centre a few months ago and people from the Trust spoke to all the residents about the framework.

“I have had good feedback in the ward because they have gone to the trouble of speaking to community groups at length.

“The last football club proposal had housing scattered all over the green spaces, whereas this does not, which seems to be a very positive feature.”

Coun Bob Wright (Labour, Central), said: “It’s so nice that a group is working with the football club’s future in mind.

“My only reservations, and I held them all along, are that the green spaces around the County Ground should not be built upon and traffic problems for residents should not increase.

“The Trust needs to consider the local community at all times and it seems that they have been doing that.

“I hope the Trust and the football club can will find a way to work together, because in the end they are both working for the same thing.”

Fellow ward councillor Sinead Darker (Con, Central) said: “I would welcome anything that is going to improve the Central ward area for residents.

“I would also welcome a proposal that helped the football club out of its present situation.”
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, December 18, 2006, 21:17:04 »

All sounding very positive http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/crossfingers.gif

(I think we need to add the fingers crossed smiley)
mjad

« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 12:43:16 »

The ward cllrs & local residents have been involved all the way with these plans which is why we are happy with what they are putting forward.

I know there will be a few unhappy people (you will never please 100% of the people 100% of the time) - but it is very positive so far, just wish the club were on board with the plans
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 12:49:57 »

...and you could please confirm the last time anyone had any contact with the football club re: stadium plans?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 13:10:00 »

Excellent response from the councillors, well done to all involved!!

The future really is bright....
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, December 19, 2006, 13:15:40 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Excellent response from the councillors, well done to all involved!!

The future really is bright....
And very orange!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: