Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: surely...  (Read 1902 times)
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 22:22:45 »

this forum hasnt gone shit already, the novelty hasnt even worn off yet  Crying

officially blacker than the night.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 22:49:34 »

i dont think so. And dont call me shirley.

Rigobert Song La la la
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 22:59:47 »

I think it's smashing.

Light Bulb

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 23:36:53 »

i didnt mean shit, imeant dead. there's been about 50 posts all weekend, that's usually covered in half a thread on a saturday

officially blacker than the night.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 23:57:17 »

my addiction is waning slightly so i might post more often, unless i get sucked in again....
Turbo

« Reply #5 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 02:13:28 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
my addiction is waning slightly so i might post more often, unless i get sucked in again....

SY what is this game you play?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 13:19:44 »

www.wow-europe.com
Piemonte

« Reply #7 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 13:20:28 »

post more, bitch! Cheesy
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 14:16:46 »

okay!

I think Charlotte Hatherly is lovely in an indie chick way, especially because of her vocals on her solo stuff. So cute.

I still don't like the Futureheads, they're the most overrated band since The Libertines and before that The Strokes.

Bloc Party are a hugely talented band, in whom I have every confidence that their new found fame will not taint their artistic goals.

Kaiser Chiefs will be the biggest band of the year.

I nearly cried whilst watching the NME Awards tribute to John Peel, if it wasn't for him then many of the bands I listen to would probably be working in Tesco instead of making superb records.

The Wedding Present are back and they're also great.

The impact of Peel's death will not be felt on the music scene for a year or so, but I can foresee a real slump in good alternative music. Zane Lowe is our only hope... unfortunately.

Braintax is possibly one of my favourite lyricists of all time, alongside such people as Morrissey, Ian Curtis and Richey Edwards (even if he was an angst ridden cunt).

Sonic Youth are insanely good, I want to pick up a guitar and thrash it about like Thurston Moore.

Johnny Borrell of Razorlight will come down to earth with a massive bump when his band are completely forgotten about in 2006, they're the new Shed Seven and will be laughed at in years to come.

The new Stereophonics single is surprisingly good and I don't feel guilty for saying that.

I still need a job.
Dazzza

« Reply #9 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 15:43:59 »

I quite liked middle of the road Shed 7.   :-))(

Piemonte

« Reply #10 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 15:47:02 »

Shed 7 were quality. and I agree that the stereophonics new song is surprisingly good and and non rod stewart-esque.

I'm also very very bored
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 16:45:17 »

Yeah the new phonics song is not bad, a big improvement after two  appalling albums, not quite back to the a thousand trees days though.  

Charlotte Hatherly yes definitely.

John Peel was an absolute legend and I did cry when he died, Zane Lowe is a bit of a nob but Steve Lurpack is still great and Bethan and Huw so all is not lost.

Don't like the look of that game.
Piemonte

« Reply #12 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 17:02:07 »

Word gets around is an ace album. Pitty that most of what followed it is utter wanky spunk
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, February 21, 2005, 19:01:23 »

Early Phonics were pretty good, The Bartender & The Thief was a great tune.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: