Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust meeting Monday night  (Read 6668 times)
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 17:12:49 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
We need to get the media more active IMHO.

Win the media, win the war

Yes I'd agree with that if we get some big publicity then it can only help, if Saturday goes well and theres a sea of Orange cant see there being too much of a problem getting pictures in the press.

This board will have to realise we have a big pain threshold and will out do them, any fan that can sit through years of the King era can take on anyone and win  Beers
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 17:17:21 »

Wasnt meant as any form of critisism Rob, its just the whole consortium thing has got the swell of public opinion now and I said at the last Trust board meeting that we need to harness that and "ride the wave" so to speak.

I know the Adver are in a difficult position and must be seen to be neutral and impartial but there are ways and means in my opinion.

There are some hard facts flying about out there that the local media are well aware of, and I for one would dearly love to see a little bit of balls.

We can wait and wait for countless spin from SN1 but there will come a time where action speaks loudest.

Mark my words I will be the first in the queue at the gates of CG  when that day arrives
Spud

« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 17:43:56 »

I don't think there will be much of a sea of Orange on Saturday due to most of the t-shirts not arriving, ive seen the amount of crap were getting through at work and i for one am not hopeful of getting mine before Saturday.

I'd say the next Home game after Rovers will be the BIG day of Orange t-shirts around the CG.  Cool
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 17:47:33 »

Don't worry Spuddy, even if the T-shirts dont' show, there'll be plenty of orange things available for people
Spud

« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 17:49:50 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Don't worry Spuddy, even if the T-shirts dont' show, there'll be plenty of orange things available for people

I'm going to ask a bloke at work if i can borrow his Orange Barca scarf for Saturday.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 18:16:24 »

Didnt you keep you orange boiler suit from the last time you were in the can Spudders ?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 19:06:50 »

anyone here work at sainsburys? i did and i have one of theose terrible bright orange fleeces somewhere, i'll dig it out
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 19:09:06 »

ACE
flammableBen

« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 19:13:15 »

gay, I worked at asda which means mine is green.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 19:13:26 »

I've got one of those. It stinks of stale chip fat though.  :chunder:
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 19:17:44 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
gay, I worked at asda which means mine is green.

You can be our social conscience Ben !
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 20:53:16 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
anyone here work at sainsburys? i did and i have one of theose terrible bright orange fleeces somewhere, i'll dig it out

I did briefly consider the Sainsburys fleece option but realised I'd look a right plonker. Definately the right choice of colour, a year or so ago when we played Bristol City in a 7.45ko (possibly in the LDV) there was a bloke on the bank in a sainsburys fleece and he stood out like a sore thumb.

Instead, I'm going for a slightly less obvious dark orange t-shirt, which will probably be covered by a jacket or two if the weather is anything like it was last saturday. Still...I'll be joining in, in spirit.
Spud

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 20:54:45 »

Didnt you keep you orange boiler suit from the last time you were in the can Spudders ?

*flies right over my head*
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 21:24:05 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Chain Gang mate !

USA Style

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/nunif16.jpg
Spud

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 21:28:39 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Chain Gang mate !

USA Style

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/nunif16.jpg

ha ha ha i get you now.  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: