Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon @ Mansfield Official Matchday Thread  (Read 43206 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:24:55 »

Quote from: "Maverick"
The only reason we lost tonight was because it was the first game my son and I have missed all season home or away.

I hereby formally apologise!!

Maverick out!!!

Does that answer your other post?  Smiley
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:26:09 »

Walsall will think they only have to turn up... Lets take it to the Brummie no-marks. Solid defence, Sharp in attack... and for gods sake some bloody invention in the midfield.  #some bloke shouted at the Morcambe game " we should be running rimgs round these.." - so we should.  But Luggy needs to sort out the midfield, we haven't got people that can get hold of it. Hereford were struggling then got Eustace and the tosser ran the show against us at home - even though we should have won.  We're still up there so come on you reds.  Fock all the doom merchants
Rich Pullen

« Reply #452 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:30:29 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/SturrockDetails/0,,10341~938862,00.html

"We just need one or two people to bite the bullet and appreciate that scoring goals is vitally important"
santini

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:45:32 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
I'm most interested to see what's going to happen with Peacock - or was it just a late injury?  Tongue
Shoulder injury.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:49:43 »

That's what I like to see pauld .... you managed to stand "shoulder to shoulder" for all of a few minutes!!

Turncoat!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #455 on: Tuesday, December 5, 2006, 22:50:20 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "RichPullen"
I'm most interested to see what's going to happen with Peacock - or was it just a late injury?  Tongue
Shoulder injury.

Fair enough - Unless there's one of those cover-ups. I'm sure that is the reason though because it doesn't make sense to drop him completely.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #456 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2006, 00:06:12 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "STFC Village"
Whits, how the fuck are you doing that?! Shocked

Bet he's on his phone. The wonders of modern mobile technology. Or he took a laptop the game. Or he's using ancient smoke signals to pass messages down. Or he's wired his brain into the mainframe of the super-server end to post his message into the client's motherboard.

Fuck knows.

i took the server with me in an attempt to warm myself up....brrrrrrrrrr

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2006, 10:36:16 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Can anyone really say they're surprised by this tonight....apart from the Carlisle game, which was the first under a new manager, we've been inept.....its clear that Luggy doesn't much rate a lot of the players and they don't rate him.....and we've been living on luck.

Luggy will need a good clearout and a chance to bring in his own men......play offs at best this season.

spot on!we have been shit for the last few games now!i think your assumtion is correct
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Wednesday, December 6, 2006, 10:37:50 »

Anyone know about the training nowadays?  I know under Wise they all ate together, did sessions in the morning and afternoon.  Is it the same under Sturrock?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: