Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone ever been to the Birmingham NIA?  (Read 6112 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 22:25:36 »

I'm turning off the M42 at Junction 3, not J3(a) as I said earlier  Oops up on the A345 as far as Moseley and then onto the A4540. I'm hoping that by this point it'll be sign posted anyway.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 22:28:29 »

sorry to be pedantic but thats the a435 Smiley  i used to live in moseley, keep going through moseley into balsall heath then you will hit the ring road by the central mosque it will be sign posted by then.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 22:30:16 »

Right you are, I misread! Yeah, once you're at Balsall Heath you turn left down Belgrave and you're more or less sorted.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 22:30:28 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
turn off the m42 at the shirley juction and follow the a34 into brum, much better option

Depending on what time you will be traveling Sonic??
if it's an evening show don't go near the Shirley Junction. Do as you have said. Get off M42 at J3 and follow the road straight up to the Bristol Rd (can't remember rd number) then left towards five ways roundabout and right down broad street. Turn left at the First signalised junction and you can't miss it. Real pain in the arss to get out of in the evening though. Well depends who your seeing. Soapy Tit Wank

Get there early enough walk round to Brindley Place for a beer. Nice area

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 13, 2004, 22:38:11 »

fuck brindley place, my advice go through moseley, park in a pub in moseley village called the jug of ale, have a couple of beers then get the 50 bus into town and a quick walk to nia, after gig back on 50 to jug of ale.

by the way sorry mr.roundabout sent you a pm by mistake
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 14, 2004, 14:54:20 »

I'm off then! Look out for me on the news, I'll be described as the rabid Morrissey fan from Oxford.

http://smiths.arcaneoldwardrobe.com/images/moz/emote.jpg
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: