Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bill Power and Mark D  (Read 980 times)
rockincockinrobin

« on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 21:46:08 »

Hope you're both doing well, hopefully we will be seeing you back at the club soon!

Great news today, sounds very promising, hopefully this current board will do the right thing and walk away but i wouldn't hold my breath!!!

It's the end for the current board, i welcome today's news as i'm sure all fellow swindon supporters do as well.

Maybe the terrible financial problems of this club could be coming to an end, the current board would make us bust at the end of the season!

I loved hearing the interview on BBC Radio Swindon, it rammed that statement from the club earlier today right up their backside's!!!

Let's all get behind the trust and Bill and Mark D and sing their names at the game tomorrow just to remind the board that we back the consortium and want them out!!!

It's time to say goodbye willy dwarf jockey carson, sandy i can't count gray, mike the shadow diamandis and martyn smarmes staines starnes, you will not be missed!!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 21:49:24 »

Whilst the sentiment is obviously there Bill and Mark are not 'back' yet.

We still have our current board in tack...

Whilst we are all very much behind the consortium, Bill and Mark tomorrow is about the players, the manager and the cup....
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 21:51:16 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Whilst the sentiment is obviously there Bill and Mark are not 'back' yet.

We still have our current board in tack...

Whilst we are all very much behind the consortium, Bill and Mark tomorrow is about the players, the manager and the cup....

Agreed, however i can see chants of "there's only one bill power" going round the ground over and over again tomorrow which would ram it up the board's backside's even more!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: