Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BILL FUCKING POWER  (Read 15269 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 19:08:53 »

I wonder what those fucking stupid Oxford wankers on Thisis will make of this news, sad non league wankers!!!
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #46 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 19:17:10 »

This proves the board talk  floghorse, all that crap about power leaving because of his health, we all knew it was crap!!

Come on power and trustSTFC let's get this board out now!!!!

Sing power's name all through the game tomorrow then do a protest against the board after the game, that will really feck them off!!!!!!

BILL POWER  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing  Dancing
deltaincline

« Reply #47 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 19:27:34 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Bill Powers American??

Pure class on the beeb tonight. Mike Wilkes showed Starnes exactly why the consortium should be in the boardroom. To say he pissed all over Starnes would be a severe understatement.

Starnes and the cuckoo crew from Newbury must have fair shit themselves at the announcement of Power and his mate backing the consortium. I don't doubt that they already knew about Power, but I don't think they expected anyone to announce it.

Premier league entertainment that will surely go down in this great clubs folklore for centuries to come.

Well done to everyone concerned with the consortium - you're now giving the cunts from Newbury and Ramsbury a real live rodeo for once. I love you ALL!!!  Beers
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #48 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 19:59:48 »

Let's start singing Bill Power's name tomorrow, keep it going throughout the whole game!!! that will really feck the board off    
Sussex

« Reply #49 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:02:27 »

Kind of pisses all over the clubs statement today.

Ace.

Surrender
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:03:32 »

One word:

ACENESS!!!! :cheers:  Dancing

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:06:44 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Kind of pisses all over the clubs statement today.

Ace.

Surrender

You can say that again.

When Mike Wilks said to Ed Hadwin :

'I am happy to tell you Ed that the main backers of the Consortium is Bill Power and Phil Emmell' , was music to my ears.

Now is time to get the Greek out

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:09:38 »

who is Phil Emmell?? :?

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:10:23 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
who is Phil Emmell?? :?

BP's business partner/advisor.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:11:49 »

coolio

rockincockinrobin

« Reply #55 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:12:33 »

What are people's views on whether they can oust the current board?

The board will continue blocking the takeover i feel, we may have to force them out of town!!!

I back Bill Power and the consortium all the way and i sincerely hope that he gets control of this club in the very near future!!!

This current board have screwed this club up completley and they need to go now so we can move forward with a new board and no debts and maybe even some money to spend on players!!!!
Sussex

« Reply #56 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:15:27 »

Quote from: "rockincockinrobin"
What are people's views on whether they can oust the current board?

The board will continue blocking the takeover i feel, we may have to force them out of town!!!

I back Bill Power and the consortium all the way and i sincerely hope that he gets control of this club in the very near future!!!

This current board have screwed this club up completley and they need to go now so we can move forward with a new board and no debts and maybe even some money to spend on players!!!!

Oi, Eastenders is on! Cheesy
rockincockinrobin

« Reply #57 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:17:38 »

soapy tit wank don't be sad  
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:19:07 »

Well BP's got £1.2m in the club.

The club said at the time it was to buy shares, so he might have a shareholding in the club....but then again, I wouldn't put it past them to have lied about that as well.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, December 1, 2006, 20:20:00 »

Enders is fucking shit, but I can' t help automatically turning the tv over to it at 7.30 whenever it starts.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: