Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5 Worst Adverts on the Telly.  (Read 2665 times)
flammableBen

« on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 13:45:45 »

It is on Fridays that people used to always do there top 5 things wasn't it? Well fuck you all, I'm turning it around and going for the worst 5. and it's adverts on the telly. If they're really old they better be memorable much.

Anyhoo in no particular order.

That Bisto one. - Yey pledge your family to instant gravy. Maybe sacrafice your youngest... in a big fucking vat of the stuff.

. Shirley Bassey singing Pink songs doesn't sound good and the whole let's cash into the whole new bond film thing  by parodying the last old crap bond film with the ice palace works about as well as jesus in an ipod factory. THe whole thing is just annoying. THey could have given the money spent making it to starving african children.

Any adverts for cd's which include the words 'sumblime new album from...' or 'modern classic' or 'unique sound' or 'modern classic' said by that bird from radio1(?) who sounds like she went through some of the male parts of puberty. With the exeption of S-Club Junior's albums although I think they split up.

Crap that's only 3. I need to watch more tv.

Those WKD adverts which try and sell alcohopop's to men, if I ever catch that working on any of you then it's kicking time. If you want a vodka based drink, why not try vodka. It's like the organic version without all the addative shit.

That Harpic 3 in 1 advert where the bird has all her friends round to see her new born baby. "Can I use your Loo?" one of them asks. Disaster! Having not been able to drink for 9 months she over did the guinness last night and ended up doing the biggest of guinness poo's. Luckily she's got harpic in her toilet so everythings ok!. Phew. Cue voice over "If only everything could stay so fresh.", friend looks disgusted at baby. Why don't you feed it some harpic you silly bitch.

Actually I think I quite like that Harpic one. And I just spent far to much time writing this.
fatbury

« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 13:46:40 »

Gotta be the shake and vac!
land_of_bo

« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 13:53:25 »

1. Kerrys gone to Iceland - wish she fucking did. Fucking pikey feeding her kids processed shit, the fucking crap is £1 for a good fucking reason.

2. Frosties kid- it's gonna be great...when he gets ran over my a maurading Monster Truck

3. Hi, I'm Barry Scott - fuck off Barry, I don't want to clean my pennies (No offence to TEF user Barry Scott)

4. Have to agree with Shirely Bassey singing pink, and that blond in the white suit just looks like an old whore, great advertising. You too can look like a proper old slapper, come to M&S

5. The new Morrisons food ads trying to copy the M&S food ads...you're still a bunch of norvern monkees and your cheap food is still shit, no matter how you dress it up, now fuck off.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 14:22:46 »

two words: "Sheila's Wheels"

Fuck off you cunts!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 14:47:49 »

I'm currently formulatiing my top 5 inbetween planning my takeover of the trust and STFC in general through the share issue.

BUT lay the fuck off barry scott. the man is a legend.
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 14:53:41 »

I second the barry scott thing. the dude rocks.

I'm going to eat a pie.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 15:37:15 »

Any adverts withs kids singing should be banned and result in the kids getting no presents for Christmas and rodgered by Santa.

The following people should also be banned from making any more adverts

Michael Fucking Winner
That fat bitch who used to be in Atomic Kitten
The Frosties Kid
Howard from Halifax
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:16:07 »

All halifax ads.
Those chip ads done in the style of sounds of music of mary poppins
All those debt ads,
All those injury ads
Sheilas wheels is definately in there.
The michael owen asda ad during the world cup. Havent you got enough money you fucking scouse midget?

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 16:16:47 »

Oh and wasnt there and ad with Colleen whats her face, you know Shreks missus? That was shit and all!

stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 21:11:29 »

picture loans!
halifax!
and all injury adverts!!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 24, 2006, 22:34:02 »

That Bisto one hacks me off as well Ben. "Proper gravy" my arse.

I bet Gravy Dave would have something to say about that. Where is he, he hasn't been online for ages?
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 03:24:38 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
That Bisto one hacks me off as well Ben. "Proper gravy" my arse.

I bet Gravy Dave would have something to say about that. Where is he, he hasn't been online for ages?

Last seen on Gordan Ramsey's good ship gravy boat. Cool

www.realgravy.co.uk

Which one's Gravydave?

Soapy Tit Wank

Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 05:08:26 »

the nude bloke in the lacoste advert who boots his cushion about, i don't want to see that sort of gayness

and the woman at the end is the scariest looking face i've sen
lebowski

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 09:39:37 »

the 118 ads that bookend "lost"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: