Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnsley sack Ritchie  (Read 1505 times)
mattboyslim

« on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 15:11:10 »

How bizarre, just a month after not letting Wednesday talk to him!

Funny old game, eh.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 15:22:29 »

haha, unlucky!
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 15:59:15 »

Apparently he was sacked for not spending money on bringing new players in.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 16:01:47 »

You could'nt make it up!!!!! :shock:

Absolutely bizzare

Millom

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 18:14:39 »

what the fuck? thats nearly as bizzare as Sturrock getting sacked. just as well we acted as quick as we could to bring him here. there are a few clubs looking for new managers now
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 02:03:30 »

Maybe they didn't think he should have adopted that African boy.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 03:26:17 »

Quote from: "Rich"
what the fuck? thats nearly as bizzare as Sturrock getting sacked. just as well we acted as quick as we could to bring him here. there are a few clubs looking for new managers now

Was talking to a Soton fan who said that there was a very good reason for Sturrock being sacked. Apparently, after the dismissal, a few trusted members of the supporters club (or Trust or whatever) were invited to a private meeting where the reasons were disclosed. However, those attending were sworn to secrecy. Would be interesting to find out precisely what it was all about.

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
santini

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 07:01:27 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Maybe they didn't think he should have adopted that African boy.
or been doing it "All Night Long" with  Madonna
Rich Pullen

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 10:16:53 »

Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"

Was talking to a Soton fan who said that there was a very good reason for Sturrock being sacked. Apparently, after the dismissal, a few trusted members of the supporters club (or Trust or whatever) were invited to a private meeting where the reasons were disclosed. However, those attending were sworn to secrecy. Would be interesting to find out precisely what it was all about.

NMH

This maybe true but I wouldn't believe anything coming from from mouth of Rupert Lowe.
lumpimynci

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 22, 2006, 19:10:50 »

Quote from: "Nomoreheroes"
Quote from: "Rich"

NMH

If that's the case they've kept fucking quite about it, 'cause the almost universal feeling up here was against the sacking. The turn around in the teams fortunes since has taken the edge of the dissatisfaction, even though it seems fairly clear to me that actually having some strikers that can stand up might have more to do with this than the magical touch of that fellah who did so well at Grimsby and Scunny. It would seem really fucking odd to me that not a whisper of that secret conversation has leaked out up here, but that the population of Southampton are well informed about it.

Sounds like bollocks to me.

Frankly whenever someone says to me, or posts on a board that they know something but are sworn to secrecy I assume they're talking out of their arse.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: