Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Belly Doubtful  (Read 1640 times)
STFC Village

« on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 04:27:12 »

For the 1st test, got taken to l'hopital for a scan on his right wrist. If he's not available, Ed Joyce will make his debut. I know larwood will be happy and usually i would be too, but Bell is our form batsmen out there after hitting that ton, possibly a sign that he was about to show us some improvement against the Aussie attack?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/6167690.stm

Add this to Harmison's side strain and Tresco going home, it's not shaping up too well Sad
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 12:36:13 »

It would be a shame,Bell has improved a lot since the last Ashes series when he was a bunny basically.Hopefully it'll be ok i'm not sure Ed Joyce playing so early would be a good thing.
As for Harmy side strain think he'll be fit to play,although his form at the moment is bad he really does need to improve if we're going to stand any kind of chance.

We aren't alone re injuries at least,Shane Watson has pulled out of the first test,Michael Clarke[the Clarke who counts shopping as one of his hobbies,TART Wink ]has been called up.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Swindon Badger

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 13:48:14 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
but Bell is our form batsmen out there after hitting that ton Sad

totally agree, it will be a real shame if he pulls out - saw him a couple of times against pakistan this summer and he was just awesome, really impressive - especially after such a difficult time against the aussies. he looked a cut above.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 18:15:47 »

that would be a huge blow. i never thought id say it but he has been one of our most consistent batsman since the last ashes series
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: