Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: work colleagues annoying habits  (Read 4907 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 16, 2006, 23:07:20 »

no, I've set myself up as the helpfull, willing, able member of staff who will go that extra mile to make sure things are done.

Fingers crossed, thats how the powers that be see it....not your way....
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 01:58:55 »

Quote from: "DV85"
no, I've set myself up as the helpfull, willing, able member of staff who will go that extra mile to make sure things are done.

Haha, that'll never happen DV. In my experience, management never look at it that way, and will just abuse your 'good nature' even more. I don't give a shit about management anymore, I do what my Customer wants me to deliver, 'cause at the end of the day, he is at the sharp end. Trust me on this one.
Sharky

« Reply #17 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 08:45:10 »

Quote from: "coxernator"

Haha, that'll never happen DV. In my experience, management never look at it that way, and will just abuse your 'good nature' even more. I don't give a shit about management anymore, I do what my Customer wants me to deliver, 'cause at the end of the day, he is at the sharp end. Trust me on this one.

I'm with DV on this actually - I have been in my job for 2 and a half years now and my salary has near tripled for being the one that will go the extra mile for the team.

Went from dogsbody to somebody and up to management within a year and now sitting pretty getting everyone else to do the work.  Love it!

Keep it up DV you'll get there!!  Wink
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 08:51:06 »

Quote from: "Sharky"

I'm with DV on this actually - I have been in my job for 2 and a half years now and my salary has near tripled for being the one that will go the extra mile for the team.

Went from dogsbody to somebody and up to management within a year and now sitting pretty getting everyone else to do the work.  Love it!

Then you can rub shoulders with the stars  Wink
flammableBen

« Reply #19 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 08:59:35 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"

VD's got his faults, but I think tying him up and shooting him into the sun is a bit harsh.
Sharky

« Reply #20 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:00:27 »

Quote from: "Sharky"

Wink  :shhh
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:01:30 »

We reward hard work and commitment through promotion and bonuses - its the only way and staff appreciate it
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:04:27 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"

VD's got his faults, but I think tying him up and shooting him into the sun is a bit harsh.

Be funny to watch though  Cheesy
red macca

« Reply #23 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:05:42 »

i just go to work do my job and go home.im not gonna kiss anyones ass for a promotion if they think im good enough to get promoted they will promote me
flammableBen

« Reply #24 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:06:14 »

Not as fun as a good old fassion lynching though. Who's with me?
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:06:46 »

Quote from: "red macca"
i just go to work do my job and go home.im not gonna kiss anyones ass for a promotion if they think im good enough to get promoted they will promote me

How can you say that when I know you work fucking hard and long hours. Since when have you been modest?  Wink
red macca

« Reply #26 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:20:59 »

Quote from: "red macca"

How can you say that when I know you work fucking hard and long hours. Since when have you been modest?  Wink
ha ha i do work shit hours but thats for my benefit the more i work the more i earn
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:25:28 »

Yeah why not  Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #28 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:27:00 »

VD. Grow some balls man and tell your emailing colleague to answer the fucking phone or you are going to throttle him with his phone cable. If you dont say anything it'll never change.
flammableBen

« Reply #29 on: Friday, November 17, 2006, 09:27:53 »

Yeah why not  Cheesy

Right that's two of us. As I always say, "You can't have a good lynching without a mob!"

Truer words never spoken much.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: