Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fjortoft in an manager!  (Read 1472 times)
fatbury

« on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 08:32:28 »

From the uefa site : -
Lillestrøm SK have sacked coach Uwe Rösler and his assistant Gunnar Halle.

'Not good enough'
The 37-year-old German had just led the club to fourth place in Norway's Tippeligaen at the end of his second season in charge. That was not enough for the Lillestrøm board, however, with chairman Per Mathisen saying today: "We were disappointed with the second half of the season, and Rösler and Halle had to go because of results."

'Let down'
Rösler, a former Manchester City FC striker who played for Lillestrøm in the 2002 and 2003 campaigns, has been replaced on a temporary basis by sporting director Jan Åge Fjørtoft. The outgoing coach said: "I feel let down by the club. I know that several key people wanted me to stay on
red macca

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 08:37:38 »

fjortoft may have been one of the people who applied for the swindon job fatbury.you never know Wink
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 10:15:18 »

Uwe Rosler and Gunnar Halle... Now there's two blasts from the past. Wasn't it Halle who crossed Oldham's winner against Swindon in the first home premiership game?
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 10:18:26 »

thought it was him who scored wasnt it
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 10:24:47 »

Quote from: "red macca"
thought it was him who scored wasnt it

Paul Barnard got the goal from close range... I was stood in the Stratton Bank that night.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 12:07:58 »

Good luck Jan!!!

Maybe a pre season friendly could be arranged next summer???  Over here though, I've been to Norway far too pricey!!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:21:48 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Good luck Jan!!!

Maybe a pre season friendly could be arranged next summer???  Over here though, I've been to Norway far too pricey!!

No, have it in Norway and I can stay at my friends house!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: