Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loser at University....  (Read 3338 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:39:44 »

He seems like a twat, but when i watch any english team in europe i cheer like i'm supporting england. But i do not wear their shirts or pretend i support them. I'm Swindon to my core.
Devon Red

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:55:03 »

There's nothing wrong with wanting an English team to win in Europe, as I simply see it as England v "country". But as you said, wearing the different shirts is ridiculous. He sounds like an absolute cunt!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 17:33:50 »

Quote from: "Devon Red"

mattyswinboy wrote:
theres a lad at college like tht wears pompey top when they were top of the leaghue but as soon as manure were top he wore his "fake" utd top now hes started wearing a chelsea shirt aswell.

I bet i know where he comes from, Bet he enjoyed his boat ride

I think he means that he's come from abroad (a black person)

that was what i read between the lines as well...i wanted to see either a pitiful attempt at justification or some squirming but you've ruined either happening now  :evil:

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Devon Red

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 22:15:35 »

Quote from: "bennett"

mattyswinboy wrote:
theres a lad at college like tht wears pompey top when they were top of the leaghue but as soon as manure were top he wore his "fake" utd top now hes started wearing a chelsea shirt aswell.

that was what i read between the lines as well...i wanted to see either a pitiful attempt at justification or some squirming but you've ruined either happening now  :evil:
A right...I'm a bit slow on the uptake
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 22:18:33 »

Quote from: "bennett"

mattyswinboy wrote:

A right...I'm a bit slow on the uptake

that's nothing compared to the fucking idiot who thinks racism is a good idea, think postively about yourself in that light mate

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 20:34:14 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
The sight of this kid annoys me so much I feel obliged to write this.

I watch the majority of televised games at my student union and there's this kid.

We watched Chelsea vs. Barcelona and this kid was watching wearing a Southampton shirt and celebrated like the England had won the World Cup.

Later Manchester United were playing one of their regular televised games and he was in a United shirt celebrating like Chelsea had equalised at the Nou Camp!

At half time I walked past him and his mate had told him Southampton had scored and he punched the air. Yes, wearing his United shirt... But he was also sporting a Saints pin badge. Which makes it okay  :roll:

Such fandom gets on my nerves.

Anger vented.

I saw my friend today in a Plymouth Argyle shirt on his way to the game!!!

Needless to say he was wearing his Man Utd and Southampton pin badges too.

:shock:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: