Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loser at University....  (Read 3334 times)
Rich Pullen

« on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 14:11:21 »

The sight of this kid annoys me so much I feel obliged to write this.

I watch the majority of televised games at my student union and there's this kid.

We watched Chelsea vs. Barcelona and this kid was watching wearing a Southampton shirt and celebrated like the England had won the World Cup.

Later Manchester United were playing one of their regular televised games and he was in a United shirt celebrating like Chelsea had equalised at the Nou Camp!

At half time I walked past him and his mate had told him Southampton had scored and he punched the air. Yes, wearing his United shirt... But he was also sporting a Saints pin badge. Which makes it okay  :roll:

Such fandom gets on my nerves.

Anger vented.
mattboyslim

« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 14:42:40 »

Simple explanation, the guy is a tit, a turncoat, and a charlatan.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 14:49:06 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
Simple explanation, the guy is a tit, a turncoat, and a charlatan.

Yes! You'll be suprised with the amount of people who are like that. I'm accused of liking Bristol City but that's a dirty rotten lie. Anywho, you can enjoy watching other teams on T.V. but supporting two in a full-blooded manner is not acceptable!
mattboyslim

« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 14:56:13 »

All true, I enjoy all forms of football and nearly always have some sort of preference as to who wins, but frankly other than England there is only one team I have any true concerns about.  I found there to be many similar types at uni, mostly knobs who really annoyed me!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 15:01:04 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
All true, I enjoy all forms of football and nearly always have some sort of preference as to who wins, but frankly other than England there is only one team I have any true concerns about.  I found there to be many similar types at uni, mostly knobs who really annoyed me!

My best mate is a Man Utd fan but fair play to him... He goes to a lot of the games (goes to their pre-season tours etc) and it annoys him just as much.

Liverpool fans annoy me the most, ALWAYS moaning!

The amount of times I'm in the union and someone acknowledges my Swindon shirt with enthusiasm... They're always wearing higher league shirts.

We are the Reading fans of ten years time! Swindon are always the "I remember when you were in the Premier league sticker album"
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 15:50:46 »

knife him

/
W56196272
Rich Pullen

« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 15:52:49 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
knife him

He's 18 going on 12... I'd feel too guilty... I hope we cross paths when I'm drunk though... I'd then use some choice words.
Duncan_Shearer

« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 15:54:48 »

How about you stop acting like a woman on here and give this nomark a slap.

SN4
mattyswinboy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 16:07:45 »

theres a lad at college like tht wears pompey  top when they were top of the leaghue but as soon as manure were top he wore his "fake" utd top now hes started wearing a chelsea shirt aswell.

img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa222/mattyswinboy/collage1.jpg[/img]
Duncan_Shearer

« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 16:14:49 »

Quote from: "mattyswinboy"
theres a lad at college like tht wears pompey  top when they were top of the leaghue but as soon as manure were top he wore his "fake" utd top now hes started wearing a chelsea shirt aswell.

I bet i know where he comes from, Bet he enjoyed his boat ride  :roll:
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 17:32:46 »

Quote from: "Duncan_Shearer"

errrrrr what?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
mattyswinboy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 17:40:00 »

Quote from: "Duncan_Shearer"

er yh wot :?

img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa222/mattyswinboy/collage1.jpg[/img]
Sussex

« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 17:42:12 »

Isle of Wight?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 13, 2006, 17:51:44 »

I blame the parents. It really pisses me off seeing all these kids walking around Swindon in their Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool shirts, bought for them by their mums and dads.

It's All Good..............
Devon Red

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:36:38 »

mattyswinboy wrote:
theres a lad at college like tht wears pompey top when they were top of the leaghue but as soon as manure were top he wore his "fake" utd top now hes started wearing a chelsea shirt aswell.

I bet i know where he comes from, Bet he enjoyed his boat ride

I think he means that he's come from abroad (a black person)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: