Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Been a Dickhead Part II  (Read 10389 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 06:30:49 »

Quote from: "strooood"
Quote from: "Ralphy"
Car is worth about £3800 - £4000

I wouldn't call anyone on here a cunt, you need friends at the moment matey.

fuck off i bet he couldnt give a bollocks if you're his mate or not.

he obviously knows he's in the wrong and he doesnt need some prick like you telling him how wrong he is.

unlucky walrus bud, not the end of the world though couldve been worse.

Yeah. Right. Unlucky.

Not like it's your own fault or anything is it?

It's All Good..............
red macca

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 08:52:16 »

walrus i tried to give you advice but it was shit.

i think you are a selfish cunt we was going to ask you to drive the 3rd minibus to Franchise.

They wont make you do community service in pompey they will let you do it in your local community although with your driving skills i doubt they will let you push old people about in wheel chairs which is fair enough imo

good luck and learn your lesson
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 12:21:29 »

Northern Red

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:20:02 »

Offer to go on a driver improvement course / Driver awareness or similar. It can reduce any penalties.

Either way though you be fucked and you probably realise you should be really...
flammableBen

« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:43:41 »

Think some of you are being a bit harsh on poor walrus. I bet most have you have droven over the limit the next morning after a heavy night.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 13:49:09 »

Driven over the limit the next morning yes.

Got in my car pissed no.

If you look back, i actually gave him some advice.

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 14:24:23 »

i think the important thing here is that walrus learns his lesson.he has come on here a few times now telling tales of his dangerous and destructive driving.quite rightly he will now go before a court.he should think himself lucky he aint killed anybody as he would be doing a long stretch inside.

walrus,apart from being a pain in the arse, community service is ok.(been there and done it)
i suggest you tell the court you have a drink problem and want help(whether you do or not)as it may have an effect and reduce the punishment if they feel sorry for you.act remorsefull and dress smartly
McLovin

« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:14:20 »

And don't turn up with lines shaved out of your eyebrows, or with a highlighted mullett
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:19:24 »

Thanks for the help guys, and to anyone who's PM'd me.  Had to tell my lecturer this morning for a character reference - it's a fucking embarrassment but I guess I should have thought of that before I started my motor.  Court next Wednesday...  Terrified.  I don't think I'm a cunt, just someone who has a tendency to regularly do cuntish things.

If I don't post on here for a while it's because I lared off the judge and got jailed for contempt of court.   :|

(kidding)
flammableBen

« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:30:08 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Thanks for the help guys, and to anyone who's PM'd me.  Had to tell my lecturer this morning for a character reference - it's a fucking embarrassment but I guess I should have thought of that before I started my motor.  Court next Wednesday...  Terrified.  I don't think I'm a cunt, just someone who has a tendency to regularly do cuntish things.

If I don't post on here for a while it's because I lared off the judge and got jailed for contempt of court.   :|

(kidding)

I think the judge will be more leniant if you turn up having drunk 8 cans of stella. Guareteed to work

On another note I think it's a good thing I never learnt to drive. I'd have probably got tanked up and ran over a lollypop lady or something.

And if you put lollypop lady into wikipedia one of the search results is "list of main stream films with unsimulated sex" I'm thinking the bitch I would have ran over deserved it.
mattboyslim

« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:38:13 »

I don't know you from Adam, but fair play it looks like you're taking responsibility for you very stupid actions, but I don't think you need anyone to tell you that what you did wasn't the cleverest thing in the world.  Just hope our great justice system gives you a fair trial.
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:48:05 »

Being polite, deferential and apologetic worked for me and "just" saved me being banned for speeding.

It's a shit thing to have to go through Walrus but good luck
sonic youth

« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 15:54:54 »

best of luck 'rus. i know you're not a complete cunt, just a very very stupid one.

learn from your mistakes!
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 18:01:11 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Walrus"

(kidding)

I think the judge will be more leniant if you turn up having drunk 8 cans of stella. Guareteed to work

On another note I think it's a good thing I never learnt to drive. I'd have probably got tanked up and ran over a lollypop lady or something.

And if you put lollypop lady into wikipedia one of the search results is "list of main stream films with unsimulated sex" I'm thinking the bitch I would have ran over deserved it.

get a taxi if you chose to do as ben suggests

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 18:02:34 »

Quote from: "red macca"
i think you are a selfish cunt we was going to ask you to drive the 3rd minibus to Franchise.

cant do that till youre 21 these days, innit?

have a good holiday walrus
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: