Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GWH  (Read 1077 times)
walcot red

Ignore
GWH
« on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:31:38 »

Do any of you guys who work at the GWH know if they have a 'Bank' for staff to join upto for overtime etc? Do you have to be employed by the GWH to join it? The reason I'm asking is because I want work back in Swindon but stay employed by the NHS. Any help would be greatly apperciated.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:34:49 »

No connection to Swindon/GWH. but my wife has recently terminated her employment contract with the London hospital/Trust she was working for and now works exclusively for the bank.  In her case, you do not need to be an employee to work for the bank - but may be different in Swindon.
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 08:50:13 »

No connection to Swindon/GWH. but my wife has recently terminated her employment contract with the London hospital/Trust she was working for and now works exclusively for the bank.  In her case, you do not need to be an employee to work for the bank - but may be different in Swindon.

That sounds promising then.
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 14:31:25 »

Just picked up an internal application for myself today. The Nurse Bank is having an open day for the Nurse Pool but you can join the Nurse Bank, fairly sure you need to call them and ask for an application or advise regarding applying. Good luck  Wink

Now, ain't that just like me?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 14:36:10 »

Just picked up an internal application for myself today. The Nurse Bank is having an open day for the Nurse Pool but you can join the Nurse Bank, fairly sure you need to call them and ask for an application or advise regarding applying. Good luck  Wink

Cheers just called them and spoke to someone there, just sent in an application, hopefully I'll hear something. Just trying to get work in the GWH so I don't have to commute to Bath everyday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: