Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dooleys  (Read 5357 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:23:25 »

Never have I got drunk on a drink so sweet and sickly and non-alcoholy. I feel like a big girl now  Sad
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:25:41 »

you have to drink about 2 pints before you even feel tipsy. I remember Mission on a sundays from the good ol days. 3 vodkas and 6 dooleys in one glass. Came to about £3  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Rigobert Song La la la
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:26:22 »

:ha  You are a big girl.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:26:46 »

Jimbo sounds like Yeovil Red  Soapy Tit Wank
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:28:39 »

stop using that smiley with the twitching  lip. It makes me uncomfortable.

Another girly thing like that is tequilla rose. Its the same kind of thing but strawberry flavour. Must mix it with 2 or 3 tequillas to give it reason to live.

Rigobert Song La la la
DMR

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:35:41 »

I ent 'ard enuff for Tequila
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:39:03 »

it doesnt taste like tequilla. tastes like stwaberry. people are well girly about tequilla. its no worse than any other of the spirits. Bob was a big poof about it too

Rigobert Song La la la
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:40:40 »

it doesnt taste like tequilla. tastes like stwaberry. people are well girly about tequilla. its no worse than any other of the spirits. Bob was a big poof about it too

Rigobert Song La la la
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:44:48 »

I don't like any spirits. Lager all the way  Cool  I do force down red wine because it makes you look dead swish though
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:46:06 »

nobody likes spirits dave. they taste of boiling acid. but sometimes things must be sacraficed in the name of good time. great jazz.

red wine is all I drink now. apart from when im out because it makes you look like a fag

Rigobert Song La la la
DMR

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:47:35 »

So why pay 3 quid for a poncy little shot when you can have an enjoybale beer for 2?
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:49:43 »

well sometimes beer is not £2 and sometimes a shot is not £3. its like when you buy  books, sometimes one is more expensive than another

Rigobert Song La la la
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 11:57:32 »

and then sometimes you have 10 beers in you and your in a club. dum diddly dee. then some classic tune comes on "more more more, how do you like it la la la la la" and you think "BAM I've gotta hit the mother fucking tiles" so you say "Hey barkeeps, slam me down a couple of your finest Tequillas" then you wack it down your neck the get boogying. This enables maximum robot dancing with minimum pint spillage. It cant be spilled because its inside you. LE SAQUE MAGIQUE

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Rigobert Song La la la
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 14:16:49 »

Quote from: "Onion_Jimbo"
and then sometimes you have 10 beers in you and your in a club. dum diddly dee. then some classic tune comes on "more more more, how do you like it la la la la la" and you think "BAM I've gotta hit the mother fucking tiles" so you say "Hey barkeeps, slam me down a couple of your finest Tequillas" then you wack it down your neck the get boogying. This enables maximum robot dancing with minimum pint spillage. It cant be spilled because its inside you. LE SAQUE MAGIQUE
Cheesy

classic jimbo. back to your best.

as for dooley's, my mum used to keep a bottle of it in our drinks cupboard for me. when i took the bottle out (about once a week) to some supercool house party or something, she'd replace it the next time she went shopping. sweet.

oh and once i drank many beers, a bottle of dooleys in 30mins and then la bit of wine which itself guarantees me being sick. i broke one of those plastic sun-lounger things by sitting on the top movey bit then was sick in a flowerbed  :?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 17:40:51 »

Yeh my dad loves the stuff, but whenever I have it, gotta drink the whole bottle... then feel  sick  then wish I was drunk enough to be  sick ... then vow not to drink so much sickly alcohol in one go...then do it next time  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: