Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Luc luc luc Nijholt  (Read 19097 times)
red macca

« on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:41:29 »

Has applied for the managers job.for the love of god sir seton speak to this man.he is a promising manager who very very highly thought of in holland i have not been overly keen by the names being mentioned but fuck me this one has me excited please get this bloke in
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:44:10 »

That's an interesting one. Where did you hear this?
magic8ball

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:48:13 »

And he still looks 'ard as nails with a delightful perm-a-tan.

http://www.stormvogelstelstar.nl/showmod.aspx?cat=25
red macca

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:51:04 »

my mate told me last night it would be in todays adver.sure enough its on the back page and he has confirmed that he has applied.

by the way he is a multi millionaire Wink
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:53:31 »

Hasn't he got a good coaching pedigree in Holland, or did I dream that?  Of all the old boys to come back he'd be one of the few I'd think should do it.  Short spell with us, no great connection with the heart strings but potentially a great leader and if the coaching has been up to scratch in Holland he should retain the professional edge.
fatbury

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:56:19 »

He had a connection with my heart strings .. one of our best in the Premier League .. Luc was a ledg!
red macca

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:59:26 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
Hasn't he got a good coaching pedigree in Holland, or did I dream that?  Of all the old boys to come back he'd be one of the few I'd think should do it.  Short spell with us, no great connection with the heart strings but potentially a great leader and if the coaching has been up to scratch in Holland he should retain the professional edge.
very high peigree rob.he has taken the smallest team in holland to 3rd in the league in division 2 and luis van gaal thought he was good enough to be his number 2 at alkmaar.

this is one applicant that the board seriously need to speak to
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 08:59:45 »

I know he is currently coach of Stormvogels Telstar in Holland (thankyou Google). Does anyone know what he's been doing since leaving Swindon?
magic8ball

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:03:43 »

I remember his deflected effort against Man Ure for the 2-2 draw.

Happy dayz.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:05:43 »

I'd love it if Luc Nijholt managed us! And he's an experienced coach... What more do you need?
red macca

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:06:00 »

he was a player coach and academy coach for a club called fc volendam.

Then went to Az alkmaar where he went on to be under 16,17,20,23 coach.then luis van gaal promoted him to assistant manager in 04 got to the uefa cup final last year and had a very good season in the league.now at stormvogels where by all accounts he has turnt them into a ver y good little team
Piemonte

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:08:41 »

This is a good read first thing in the morning.  Not only is Nijholt a legend, he has the neccessary coaching qualifications and experience. (take not people who wanted Oooh shaun Taylor , chalky white or bodin bodin bodin)
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:10:39 »

Cheesy  Luke Nijholt has my vote.
red macca

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:13:31 »

anyone who wants this bloke needs to make it known clearly to the board we need to sing his name saturday.this is a bold statement but i would safely say 90% of us fans would be happy with him in charge
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 31, 2006, 09:15:42 »

Maybe he could buy us at the same time, or put some money towards purchasing the club - certainly attract other onvestors to the consortium.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: