Poll
Question: Who was the individual Wise just couldn't get on with?  (Voting closed: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 08:27:38)
Diamandis - 34 (47.9%)
James Wills - 12 (16.9%)
Sandy Gray - 4 (5.6%)
Linda Burrell - 0 (0%)
Dick Mackay - 0 (0%)
Gus Poyet - 2 (2.8%)
Grumpy old git in ticket office - 16 (22.5%)
Christian Roberts - 3 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who couldn't Wise get on with?  (Read 4440 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 14:42:12 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
This poll is spastic.

Not really. Wise came out and said that one man is partly responsible for his departure, it's logical that we would want to speculate who it is. Not that it needs much speculation mind.

I really don't see why you're so deadset on burying your head in the sand, do you think people are making up these rumours about Diamandis et al for detrimental reasons or what?

I don't need to be told these things repeatedly to believe they're truth because I have heard them first-hand from various sources.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 16:03:47 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
ooooh  the hard ones first eh.....let me think about this.  Got to be Brian in the ticket office.

I thought Brian was the scottish bloke, he is alright. It's t'other one thats a moody cunt.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 16:19:08 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "The Moonraker"
despite her shortcomings, you've got to feel for Sandy Gray whose going to be made to sit in front of everyone on Saturday because Diamandis hasn't got the bottle
that is spot on i have a feeling she will get a bit of shit saturday.i hope not

Eh?  Diamandis is in the Director's area every match, just go and stand near him and give him some shit if you want, it's not that hard.
Spencer_White

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 17:58:12 »

Quote from: "janaage"
despite her shortcomings, you've got to feel for Sandy Gray whose going to be made to sit in front of everyone on Saturday because Diamandis hasn't got the bottle

Eh?  Diamandis is in the Director's area every match, just go and stand near him and give him some shit if you want, it's not that hard.

No hes not. He usually goes to watch Reading, horse racing or Southampton.

The bloke treats STFC with about as much respect as a piece of bog roll.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 18:00:02 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
ooooh  the hard ones first eh.....let me think about this.  Got to be Brian in the ticket office.

I thought Brian was the scottish bloke, he is alright. It's t'other one thats a moody cunt.

Dave is the Scot.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 18:01:11 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "janaage"

No hes not. He usually goes to watch Reading, horse racing or Southampton.

The bloke treats STFC with about as much respect as a piece of bog roll.

At the end of the day Spence .................. he wont be held responsible

The chances of him attending Saturday morning are less than a fish growing tits
Barry Scott

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 18:06:18 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "Barry Scott"
This poll is spastic.

I really don't see why you're so deadset on burying your head in the sand, do you think people are making up these rumours about Diamandis et al for detrimental reasons or what?

Not so much burying my head in the sand, more a determination not to allow back ground noise to dilute my love of town.

I understand why there's speculation and i undertsnad why it's directed at one person, but for me to commit to anything takes solid proof.

I am extremely concerned that we are only going to aid our clubs possible demise should we continue to debate the influence of said person over our club. Afterall, he's SSW's adviser. I don't take SSW for a mug and despite speculation to the contrary, i fail to see how one man could create these problems.

I'm just of the opinion that as we will probably never know, we will clutch at straws, rightly or wrongly, and perhaps only make our own smoke because we believe there's a fire.

I don't dispute that you know, and i'm not bothered about being proven wrong. I want to play devils advocate in the hope that i can keep my own sanity in tact and hopefully do my bit to prevent SSW from pulling both his adviser and his families wealth out of our club.

Truth be known i'm scared as fuck and dread the demise of our club, a club which i love like a vicious pet. (It will hurt you, but you will never know when, the magnitude of it and frequency with which it occurs.)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 18:35:14 »

it is quite clearly stfc bart
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 18:49:10 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Quote from: "Ginginho"
Quote from: "Dazzza"
What a great one handed lunchtime rant if I do say so myself.

You masturbate at your desk during lunch?
You must have an ace job  Cool

Unfortunately I'm no bedroom entrepreneur just yet.   Cheesy

The other sweaty mit was clenched around a cheese and cucumber baguette, the evidence of the cheese is still entwined in my keyboard.

so you WERE masturbating at you desk then ?!
deltaincline

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 26, 2006, 23:15:02 »

Not so much burying my head in the sand, more a determination not to allow back ground noise to dilute my love of town.

I understand why there's speculation and i undertsnad why it's directed at one person, but for me to commit to anything takes solid proof.

I am extremely concerned that we are only going to aid our clubs possible demise should we continue to debate the influence of said person over our club. Afterall, he's SSW's adviser. I don't take SSW for a mug and despite speculation to the contrary, i fail to see how one man could create these problems.

I'm just of the opinion that as we will probably never know, we will clutch at straws, rightly or wrongly, and perhaps only make our own smoke because we believe there's a fire.

I don't dispute that you know, and i'm not bothered about being proven wrong. I want to play devils advocate in the hope that i can keep my own sanity in tact and hopefully do my bit to prevent SSW from pulling both his adviser and his families wealth out of our club.

Truth be known i'm scared as fuck and dread the demise of our club, a club which i love like a vicious pet. (It will hurt you, but you will never know when, the magnitude of it and frequency with which it occurs.)[/quote][/quote]

Bazza; Get back to your bong, man!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 10:24:43 »

The club will die anyway, mainly down to Diamandis and Dunwoody.

Diamndis is the person Wise didnt get on with- Holt is the scapegoat  how gallant
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 11:00:54 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
The club will die anyway, mainly down to Diamandis and Dunwoody.

Diamndis is the person Wise didnt get on with- Holt is the scapegoat  how gallant

Hurray! Bart is back.

Did you have homework at the weekend? Hehe ... sorry, couldn't resist.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, October 30, 2006, 14:28:36 »

what did you think of the match on Saturday Bart?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: