Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Membership Drive  (Read 3313 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 12:55:59 »

I got a paper cut from the leaflet so I'm sueing the trust....bloody dangerous things leaflets....
Sussex

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 13:37:41 »

I paid £2, and for the type of investment I'll be expecting a place on the Board.
sonic youth

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 13:54:51 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Oh, and sorry to SiPie we didn't get to you in the Winners - we tried but weren't allowed anywhere on club property due to the incredibly dangerous leaflets. We've also been told we'll have to "seek authority" (which won't be granted, natch) for collections or raffles, for some reason. However, we have a cunning plan - watch out for the Trust Tombola! Ha! They never said anything about tombolas!

And if that doesn't work, we'll send in a crack undercover WI team to hold a bring and buy sale on the grass in front of the South Stand. Bwaaahahahahahahaha!

isn't the trust office on the county ground premises? how does that work if you're not allowed to give out leaflets, collect money, offer membership etc etc?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 15:00:27 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
I paid £2, and for the type of investment I'll be expecting a place on the Board.

Two quid? Hell, you've probably bought the club!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 15:01:42 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "pauld"
Oh, and sorry to SiPie we didn't get to you in the Winners - we tried but weren't allowed anywhere on club property due to the incredibly dangerous leaflets. We've also been told we'll have to "seek authority" (which won't be granted, natch) for collections or raffles, for some reason. However, we have a cunning plan - watch out for the Trust Tombola! Ha! They never said anything about tombolas!

And if that doesn't work, we'll send in a crack undercover WI team to hold a bring and buy sale on the grass in front of the South Stand. Bwaaahahahahahahaha!

isn't the trust office on the county ground premises? how does that work if you're not allowed to give out leaflets, collect money, offer membership etc etc?

Well, as that counts as private premises under our control, I don't think the same stipulation applies.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 15:03:40 »

No worries paul, I'd have probably been more interested in the beer anyway  Wink
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, October 29, 2006, 16:54:21 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"

I am surprised you even want to talk about what you did yesterday !!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: