Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: There's more to life than Bart and being a miserable cunt  (Read 2476 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:21:48 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
yeah but i paid out for a season ticket I could barely afford expecting to see Dennis Wise as manager ... not some low quality replacement .. also not sure where my money is really going .. to the club or those Dunwoody crooks

Did you really spend out on a season ticket cos Wise was manager?
I buy mine to watch my team play Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:30:43 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
yeah but i paid out for a season ticket I could barely afford expecting to see Dennis Wise as manager ... not some low quality replacement .. also not sure where my money is really going .. to the club or those Dunwoody crooks

What the fuck do you want Fats?  Are you saying you were conned into spending time and money on the club you are supposed to support?

Most of us will be there (myself excluded due to the impending winter season) regardless of who is manager - which for the record WILL not be King.

Stop throwing your toys out of the pram, stop thinking you are the only person to have invested in this season and for once realise that you are not the be all and end all.  

The club do not give a shit about what you think and quite frankly I don't think many people on here do either.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:36:43 »

Oh and for the record I'm inclined to agree with Barry, PM, OST etc.

We went down last season because we were shit and unfit.  Iffy could do bugger all about the fitness levels because it was too late by the time he was put in charge.

This season we are quite good, and more importantly we are fit - already.  It would take a monumental fuck up in this league for us not to feature in the top 7 regardless of who is in charge.

Look at the two teams directly outside the play-off spots - Shrewbury and Accrington - both these teams really are piss poor and if they can get where they are then we should be fine come the end of teh season.
fatbury

« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:48:54 »

I did yes ... when I feel the club is going in the right direction I will buy a season ticket .. when youve been a season ticket holder from 1981 until McMahon ruined us .. and then again a couple of seasons since .. and all the rubbish that accumulates from it .. i have to justify the cost .. after all it isnt cheap and im not rich ... i normally end up going to 90 percent of the ghome ames even when I didnt have the season ticket i know .. but i have to believe in the direction the board is taking the club - I dont think my love for the town can be questioned .. just my love for the people running it ..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: