Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Petr Brezovan Off To Leeds  (Read 4101 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:08:32 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
but we still hav first dibs

we have first dibs on an agreed fee we cant afford...
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:09:21 »

ohhhhhh. ah well.

Things get better but they never get good
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:10:30 »

We can insist on a clause being added in the release of a Manager that they can't sign players from out club.  However, we can't stop Brezovan from turning us down if it did come to that.  Too far away anyway to even think about, if Wise goes he may well have to commit the place to someone a little more immediately than the summer.
fatbury

« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:09:42 »

I would say it most likely .. we are stuck with Smith and Stewart now .. no money available
Piemonte

« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:10:08 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
I would say it most likely .. we are stuck with Smith and Stewart now .. no money available under this board .. probably cos it would mean less for them to siphon off into Dunwoody .. only explanation for the £700k overspend surely

Of course. because STFC generates so much cash. And wisey hasnt been looking for a loan keeper before he decideded to fuck off has he?

You need to get a fucking grip on reality fatbury. Everytime somthing bad happens (farily regually as this is STFC) you come on here spouting the biggest load of shit I've ever read.

And its not just me it annoys or some kind of playground bullying mentality -  Your opinions really get up people noses because they are non-sensical , badly thought out garbage.
fatbury

« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:13:48 »

thats your opinion .. and i respect it .. thats what a forum is all about surely we are entitled to an opinion - ive never said i was right .. just what im thinking - some people will agree .. some wont .. thats life!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:15:29 »

No one agrees with you. Apart from Bart, strange that....
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:15:39 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
you need to get a fucking grip on reality fatbury. Everytime somthing bad happens (farily regually as this is STFC) you come on here spouting the biggest load of shit I've ever read.

And its not just me it annoys or some kind of playground bullying mentality -  Your opinions really get up people noses because they are non-sensical , badly thought out garbage.

Beers

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Piemonte

« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:16:31 »

Fair enough.

But perhaps you could think it though before you write it or provide some sort of evidence to back it up?
fatbury

« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:17:10 »

point taken .. just typing from the heart .. sure u understand how gutting it all is
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:18:05 »

Brez won't be playing for the rest of the season anyway and we can't afford his fee. So in other words he'll be off regardless of it being Leeds or anyone else. He might end up back at home for all we know.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:18:41 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Quote from: "fatbury"
I would say it most likely .. we are stuck with Smith and Stewart now .. no money available under this board .. probably cos it would mean less for them to siphon off into Dunwoody .. only explanation for the £700k overspend surely

Of course. because STFC generates so much cash. And wisey hasnt been looking for a loan keeper before he decideded to fuck off has he?

You need to get a fucking grip on reality fatbury. Everytime somthing bad happens (farily regually as this is STFC) you come on here spouting the biggest load of shit I've ever read.

so...what exactly have we overspent on?

Any ideas?!

Yes the dunwoody stealing the money is a really far out non-sensical claim...but can anyone actually explain what the money has been spent on?
fatbury

« Reply #27 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:21:08 »

and with the extra crowds how can we have spent more? we havent made any money signings
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:22:26 »

Quote from: "DV85"
so...what exactly have we overspent on?

Any ideas?!

Yes the dunwoody stealing the money is a really far out non-sensical claim...but can anyone actually explain what the money has been spent on?

Mikey the Greeks expensive taste in high class hookers, cuban cigars, fast cars and cocaine.....obviously. :roll:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 19:24:06 »

We have a bigger squad than last year. Wise and Poyet must be on a fair bit and Ince probably was as well. Then there's the extra amount in the CVA (compared to last year). Our ticket prices are cheaper than last year as well.

I still can't see where the whole £700k has come from, but then I don't run the club on a day to day basis. There might be some dodgy loan repayment to someone I guess.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: