Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WISE IS STAYING!!  (Read 15368 times)
McLovin

« Reply #90 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:15:37 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
probably end up banned if u disagree with Sonic!

I know. He's such a cunting dictator...
Piemonte

« Reply #91 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 15:17:26 »

I've always respected a good facist dictator. They know what they want and they know how to get it.

All hail Kaiser Sonic!
lumpimynci

« Reply #92 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:07:10 »

I think you can go overboard insisting that this is all the boards fault.

After all, I'm sure it wasn't them that insisted on this release clause being included in the contract. Dennis asked for it. At the start of the season.

(When no-one had mentioned any £750k deficit. And your lot's hero, Mr Bill Power, was still at the club throwing around promises of massive investment, letting his mate Mark D run up a big overdraft.)

This was always going to happen if Leeds ran into trouble, no matter what Den might have said in press conferences, and there's bugger all the board can do about it that they haven't done.

It's just life supporting a club like ours. If you can't handle it then bugger off and support Chelsea.
Dazzza

« Reply #93 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:10:32 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Yes

Genius Fatbury, had me laughing all the way to the pisser.

Tutt's as new gaffer with Lee as assistant and Williams stepping up his coaching role.  

As with Iffy/Woan and Reeves I wouldn’t expect replacements for their previous roles to save a few quid.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:23:46 »

I like the fact we have withdrawn permission, however if a club want a manager they usually get him...Dowie at Charlton and Parkinson at Hull just two recent examples.

As for the comments about Wise not wanting to be here, where has Dennis Wise said he wants to join dirty Leeds...not once has he said it, just because the board have allowed Leeds permission to talk to him doesnt mean Wise wants to leave or go to dirty Leeds.

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:35:31 »

he should have said so then dv
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:39:55 »

probably...but he hasnt said anything either way...

I expect he wants to leave, his recent comments in the media have indicated that he isnt happy with the board....and he was very pissed off with the sacking of Linda
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:44:34 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I like the fact we have withdrawn permission, however if a club want a manager they usually get him...Dowie at Charlton and Parkinson at Hull just two recent examples.

As for the comments about Wise not wanting to be here, where has Dennis Wise said he wants to join dirty Leeds...not once has he said it, just because the board have allowed Leeds permission to talk to him doesnt mean Wise wants to leave or go to dirty Leeds.

I agree with you DV

However, Dennis likes things to be done behind closed doors and quietly (the Bob Holt statement for eg)

What if certain promises were made when he came that now cannot be fulfilled ?

I just got this feeling in the pit of my stomach (and its only a personal opinion I might add) that Denins now knows more with regards to finances and he is not comfortable about it

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:45:26 »

he should finish what he's started here!
Armleywhite

« Reply #99 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:47:28 »

Dirty Leeds!!     We couldn't be dirty if we rolled round in pig shit all day.  Those days are long gone my friend!!  Wise is not really wanted at ER, cept for one reason.  He is probably the only nasty little cunt that can get the squad in oreder to actually try to play fucking football!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 16:57:17 »

Quote from: "Armleywhite"

Dirty Leeds!!     We couldn't be dirty if we rolled round in pig shit all day.  Those days are long gone my friend!!  Wise is not really wanted at ER, cept for one reason.  He is probably the only nasty little cunt that can get the squad in oreder to actually try to play fucking football!

It was only in the paper two days ago that Leeds have the most hooligan banning orders in football  Cheesy
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:00:57 »

someone is telling porkies! Leeds are saying negotiations are ongoing while we are are saying we have halted them. i find it strange that we have said DW/GP have been offered new improved deals as well. does that mean that the move to Leeds has all but been agreed and we are making a last ditch attempt to keep them here? we can't turn down compensation we have a 750k overspend to cover
Armleywhite

« Reply #102 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:08:15 »

Quote from: "Armleywhite"

It was only in the paper two days ago that Leeds have the most hooligan banning orders in football  Cheesy

Oh bolox!!   Soapy Tit Wank

Those orders are cos of the nazi style stewards we have at Elland Road.  Total cunts they are.  I can see it kicking off big style if they don't back off.  We all know that the law prohibits the standing at matches, but if the action of the pitch gets to you, cos your nearly scoring then you tend to stand.  Those pricks walk round, in their bright orange coats snarling and trying to get peeps to sit.  

Trouble is, if you don't do it straight away they fetch the old bill.  Cunts..  Even the coppers are getting royally pissed of with it!  I'm so suprised that no one has been smacked yet.  Only a matter of time.  Especially the way feelings are at the mo!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:08:31 »

Quote from: "lumpimynci"
I think you can go overboard insisting that this is all the boards fault.

After all, I'm sure it wasn't them that insisted on this release clause being included in the contract. Dennis asked for it. At the start of the season.

(When no-one had mentioned any £750k deficit. And your lot's hero, Mr Bill Power, was still at the club throwing around promises of massive investment, letting his mate Mark D run up a big overdraft.)

This was always going to happen if Leeds ran into trouble, no matter what Den might have said in press conferences, and there's bugger all the board can do about it that they haven't done.

It's just life supporting a club like ours. If you can't handle it then bugger off and support Chelsea.

There isn't any overdraft - the bank withdrew that facility a few years ago.  It's an overspend as at the end of the next financial year based on committed spending (including win bonuses, promotion bonuses etc).

Agree there isn't much we can do about it and I don't think the Board can do anything to really stop it from happening.  Also, I don't think Wise would be a traitor for taking the job if offered, it's a massive opportunity (if maybe a risk).  It's in his contract, shit happens.
mr ian

« Reply #104 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 17:08:44 »

it will be more than 750 if we keep uping their wages everytime another club sniffs arounds them
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: