Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise & Poyet in talks with Leeds  (Read 26199 times)
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 20:33:06 »

not happy.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 21:10:21 »

just got back from a day at alton towers to hear about this!
very annoyed/upset Shocked  Sad
I haven't had time to read the rest of this topic but will in a second. I really thought Wise and Poyet would stay till the end of the season!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 21:46:18 »

is hoddle still looking for a job?
swindonrobin

« Reply #183 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 21:52:50 »

I'm disappointed in them. Thought they were decent blokes, but got another bunch of cowards who've upped and left for a few more pounds :roll:
How they can build hope up like that and rip it away so harshly after saying they wanted to take the club forward Shocked What's the flippin point in even coming in the first place! They can bugger off for all I care now :roll:

But hopefully Leeds'll get relegated...we'll get promoted....we'll thrash them 7-0 next year Cool right after thrashing Brighton the week before Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #184 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 21:54:52 »

I hope the players are even more determined to do well now to show Wisey what he's missing. Sadly, I can see them turning into a bunch of lazy cunts.

I'll see who we get in. If we get a good professional manager in who organises the team well and employs a good system of training I'm sure we'll still be hereabouts come the end of the season.
swindonrobin

« Reply #185 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 22:05:34 »

Hopefully they'll have learnt something of value from them and carry on as they've been doing Cheesy and as you say hopefully it'll make them want to prove a point! They must be pretty pissed off with him right now too. Apparently we're inadequate compared to a team that's in relegation :roll:  no matter what the league.
Karma will be back to haunt Wise soon...probably around the time we pass them in the league Cool
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 07:36:49 »

I suppose there's still the tiniest evel glimmer of slight hope, no where does it say Wise and Poyet have agreed personal terms.
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 07:48:04 »

Shit. Shitty shitty shit.

I blame everyone apart from the players and may I just say, the entire club is run by incompetents.  
Dennis and Gus, starting from the bottom?  Bollocks!  What a pair of trumped-up little fuckwits.  I hate them BOTH and will look forward to seeing them in league one next year with their crap fucking northern club.

Arseholes.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:05:18 »

I don't mind the fact that we are a "stepping stone" club but how can you justify 5 months of a 3 year contract - clause or no clause? Nice blokes or not.

We've been shitted on from a great height.... Again!
red macca

« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:07:02 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
I don't mind the fact that we are a "stepping stone" club but how can you justify 5 months of a 3 year contract - clause or no clause? Nice blokes or not.

spot on rich thats what does my head in with all this
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:10:45 »

That's what I meant - I think we'll always be a stepping stone....But if you're only going to stay until something better comes along, don't bloody make a song and dance about integrity and 'working your way up' - they may as well have done the same thing as bloody Gareth Southgate!
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:11:45 »

And as has been posted elsewhere, we wont get 31 months fucking compensation for both of them.

Loyalty means fuck all in football these days and it pisses me off.  If this is the way it goes whats the fucking point in having contracts greater than 6 months?

Am angry.  Is all.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:15:32 »

Quote from: "Forza_Swindon"

That's what I meant - I think we'll always be a stepping stone....But if you're only going to stay until something better comes along, don't bloody make a song and dance about integrity and 'working your way up' - they may as well have done the same thing as bloody Gareth Southgate!

True or not - I can see Ken Bates saying to Wise

"I can't sack Blackwell just yet. Take over Swindon. Put a clause in your contract and we'll get you up to Leeds when the time is right. It might be 5 months it might be 2 years - just wait and see."
Armleywhite

« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:18:49 »

Quote from: "swindonrobin"
I'm disappointed in them. Thought they were decent blokes, but got another bunch of cowards who've upped and left for a few more pounds :roll:
How they can build hope up like that and rip it away so harshly after saying they wanted to take the club forward Shocked What's the flippin point in even coming in the first place! They can bugger off for all I care now :roll:

But hopefully Leeds'll get relegated...we'll get promoted....we'll thrash them 7-0 next year Cool right after thrashing Brighton the week before Cool

Thats not vey nice is it?  Sorry, not gloating, I know how you feel, been through this shit over the years with Leeds.  Thing is, I would say the maj of Leeds fans don't even want him at ER, cept to kick the arse of the lazy bastards we seem to be paying!!  

Obviously the Chelsea connection is a bitter pill for Leeds fans, but he is Leeds now and the guy will get my backing for as long as he is!!
DribblingSissy

« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:20:46 »

Contract is a contract in my opinion.....the whole thing should be paid off if you want to leave it early....
Clauses like this one years salary rubbish are crap but unfortunately all the more common......it should be either rolling contract if your tempted to go elsewhere or sign and stick to a deal for a longer period....

Whilst I dont hate Wise and Poyet as they've done a good job here this year so far and left us in a capable situation to continue, I cant help but want to smack the shite out of them both for being so two faced and not honouring at least one year of their contract!!!! :evil:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: