Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Roberts  (Read 4585 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, October 1, 2006, 17:32:32 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
I had some moron next to me yesterday continually saying "Absolutely shocking,disgraceful,shit".

I do wonder why some people bother going if all their going to do is moan from start to finish.

Ok we didnt play well but we're still 2nd, that's how bad this League is.

Yeah we moved cos of him. Is that 'Roberts! He wont Run!!, Roberts! He wont jump!!'

Im not sure but he had a dark Blue jumper on and i actually thought he was going to have a fit at one point.

Whats with the morons sticking their fingers up at the players at the end of the game?  :wanker:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 1, 2006, 20:59:02 »

lets be honest, Roberts doesnt jump
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 1, 2006, 21:08:17 »

doesn't run a great deal either
santini

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 1, 2006, 21:09:53 »

Quote from: "DV85"
He does jump - into defenders, looking for a lucky run of the ball or a free kick. Too often the foul is against him and we lose possession!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, October 1, 2006, 21:11:09 »

Quote from: "santini"
He does jump - into defenders, looking for a lucky run of the ball or a free kick. Too often the foul is against him and we lose possession!!

uMMM thats Peacock isnt it?!?!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, October 1, 2006, 22:57:15 »

I don't blame Peacock he was never getting anything off the ref... He was being man handled by two Boston players in the box and just looked fed up..
red macca

« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 2, 2006, 14:45:14 »

peacock is awful.its same old story he is liked because he makes good noises in the paper and dont stop for 90 mins..i could go the gym get as fit as him and run for 90 mins..
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 2, 2006, 15:24:54 »

I agree with Macca, I haven't seen anything from Peacock to make me think he's class. Infact the amount of falling over he does is embarrising.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 2, 2006, 15:49:36 »

I think the main problem is that he gets fouled constantly but gets free kicks given against him just becaus ehe uses his strength to hold somebody off.

If he was actually allowed to control a ball for once it might be a different story
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 2, 2006, 15:59:42 »

Peacock's a good targetman, but he does get constantly manhandled and you can tell it gets to him, especially as he seems to receive nothing off refs in this division. His major weakness is that he doesn't get in the box nearly enough, though I suppose as a targetman you should expect that to an extent, due to the amount of time having your back to goal. Still though it's pointless using him as a targetman with a useless striker in Roberts, who can't finish, and no-one else in the side ever pusing forward enough.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 2, 2006, 16:48:13 »

Quote from: "red macca"
peacock is awful.its same old story he is liked because he makes good noises in the paper and dont stop for 90 mins..i could go the gym get as fit as him and run for 90 mins..

bet you couldnt....
red macca

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, October 3, 2006, 14:17:45 »

Quote from: "red macca"

bet you couldnt....
um yes i could well  a few years ago i could anyway..fuck me that 4 year old rag head run about 70ks all about mind power dv Cheesy
stfc_steve

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 11:03:38 »

no i dont think he is that stupid, he wouldnt throw all this away just for a 6 pack of cider
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: