Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fuck off tosser...  (Read 22722 times)
Newburyroyal

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 03:26:38 »

You know what guys reg is right. As much as I dislike the things he says fair enough, I don't belong. He'll mock this post as i suspect but fair enough, it was my choice to post here.

I am not a plastic. I was there getting hammered at elm park and sent down by forest in the city ground 1-0. That year we beat cardiff on penalties after a 1-1 draw, and they knocked out a female steward. We were 3-0 down to forest and 3-0 down to crewe and drew both 3-3 in the home games. I was there when port vale practically send us down with man city and stoke and we invaded the pitch calling for bullivents head. You and oxford were mid table that year, we went down and that was that. I was there in the LDV in front of 4,000 fans against leyton orient and i was there last saturday i front of 24,000 when chelsea stuggled to beat a team that cost 1/40th of what wthey cost, thats football.

I went to oxford in the league cup a few years ago when 150 of them and reading battled it out on a hill right of the away end all night and riot police sent us on coaches to the middle of nowhere.

I was there last saturday 5 years ago when you did us at the madejski grazioli 2 and quaye( spelling) probably scored the shittest goal i've ever seen. You were good that day and you had us, your fans went mental and so did your players, not a derby my arse. I was there pre-season when we drew 1-1, 5,000 the crowd and i thought you were a good side, played us well.

You'll go up this season, and rightly so, decent fans, decent manager and a good side, no-one holds it agaisnt you.
All i can say is good luck, I came for a bit of banter and a laugh, but probably in the wrong place.

finally that pic is of england fans against turkey, its not this " run run reading" myth that you all seem to sing. Chelsea could probably vouch for last saturday if you asked them, ill happily give peope who PM me the link to their forum.

All the best Swindon, ill go back to the plastic fans we have this season, ill take a note though. If your attendance rises above what it is now, your plastic too right? thats surely how it works?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 03:35:02 »

Well you were running down the train track after the pre season friendly...on no hang on they were Chelsea

/
W56196272
Newburyroyal

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 03:39:58 »

Most of us came by car and that was bollox. Saw bloke in a green and black stripe jumper to our right get a good slap from a reading fan, and was put in the back of a police van. I know you like to think you could have us, but ita laughable. If it wasn;t for the eye in the sky against you a few months back it would of gone off then, as most of you would know. most of the reading lads left before you actually scored your equaliser. As said will direct you to appropriate forums. its not all about a good scrap though, football actually counts.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 03:46:10 »

Quote from: "Newburyroyal"
Most of us came by car and that was bollox. Saw bloke in a green and black stripe jumper to our right get a good slap from a reading fan, and was put in the back of a police van. I know you like to think you could have us, but ita laughable. If it wasn;t for the eye in the sky against you a few months back it would of gone off then, as most of you would know. most of the reading lads left before you actually scored your equaliser. As said will direct you to appropriate forums. its not all about a good scrap though, football actually counts.

/
W56196272
Newburyroyal

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 03:48:24 »

Late night entertainment is the best  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank  Soapy Tit Wank
Newburyroyal

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 03:52:58 »

"just got back from the game, it was all a bit mad at the end, coins getting thrown, stewards charging about, female chelsea fan getting punched in the face (accidently I think) by a steward, police outside putting their riot gear on, wasn't expecting this at Reading, thought we'd get it at Sheffield United instead. Totally agree with the comments about the atmosphere, the Reading fans next to the away end sang their hearts out, the best home fans I've heard for ages "

not bad for the plastics ey?  Wink
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 09:20:43 »

So throwing coins and punching women is your idea of entertainment? Grow up.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 09:57:14 »

You know what guys reg is right. As much as I dislike the things he says fair enough, I don't belong. He'll mock this post as i suspect but fair enough, it was my choice to post here.

I am not a plastic. I was there getting hammered at elm park and sent down by forest in the city ground 1-0. That year we beat cardiff on penalties after a 1-1 draw, and they knocked out a female steward. We were 3-0 down to forest and 3-0 down to crewe and drew both 3-3 in the home games. I was there when port vale practically send us down with man city and stoke and we invaded the pitch calling for bullivents head. You and oxford were mid table that year, we went down and that was that. I was there in the LDV in front of 4,000 fans against leyton orient and i was there last saturday i front of 24,000 when chelsea stuggled to beat a team that cost 1/40th of what wthey cost, thats football.

I went to oxford in the league cup a few years ago when 150 of them and reading battled it out on a hill right of the away end all night and riot police sent us on coaches to the middle of nowhere.

I was there last saturday 5 years ago when you did us at the madejski grazioli 2 and quaye( spelling) probably scored the shittest goal i've ever seen. You were good that day and you had us, your fans went mental and so did your players, not a derby my arse. I was there pre-season when we drew 1-1, 5,000 the crowd and i thought you were a good side, played us well.

You'll go up this season, and rightly so, decent fans, decent manager and a good side, no-one holds it agaisnt you.
All i can say is good luck, I came for a bit of banter and a laugh, but probably in the wrong place.

finally that pic is of england fans against turkey, its not this " run run reading" myth that you all seem to sing. Chelsea could probably vouch for last saturday if you asked them, ill happily give peope who PM me the link to their forum.

All the best Swindon, ill go back to the plastic fans we have this season, ill take a note though. If your attendance rises above what it is now, your plastic too right? thats surely how it works?

to be fair thats a good post. a lot of Reading fans can be pricks rubbing in their new found glory status but you haven't. you seem like one of the decent Reading fans! welcome to the forum
Amir

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 12:11:34 »

"just got back from the game, it was all a bit mad at the end, coins getting thrown, stewards charging about, female chelsea fan getting punched in the face (accidently I think) by a steward, police outside putting their riot gear on, wasn't expecting this at Reading, thought we'd get it at Sheffield United instead. Totally agree with the comments about the atmosphere, the Reading fans next to the away end sang their hearts out, the best home fans I've heard for ages "

That's not from a lad's board though, is it?

You were actually doing quite well until you threw a wobbler last night and started going on about firms.  Tired and emotional were we? Soapy Tit Wank
Newburyroyal

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 21, 2006, 15:25:29 »

Quote from: "Amir"

That's not from a lad's board though, is it?

You were actually doing quite well until you threw a wobbler last night and started going on about firms.  Tired and emotional were we? Soapy Tit Wank

Fucking hammered mate,soapy tit wank.
Yeovil red is sound though, spoke to him last night, he could probably vouch for my drunken state and typo's.
 Oops
DMR

« Reply #40 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 14:38:36 »

i can vouch you're a boring, spastic, roll-out-the-standard "i was there" cliche, give it the big one on the website, would you kindly fuck off now, cunt
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 15:23:06 »

Quote from: "red macca"
This is a nice thread of which i only have 3 points to make

1) i hate reading but you have not offended me so i can just tolerate you

2)ignore the old cunt reg he is going through the middle aged spread, 7 year itch thing.you know what i mean .thats right isnt it reg Wink

3)also ignore sam stfc as he loves reg and wants to be him.he has all of regs old wankrags and has pics of reg all over his body

hope you go down and have a good evening

2)ignore the old cunt reg he is going through the middle aged spread, 7 year itch thing.you know what i mean .thats right isnt it reg Wink

Not sure I know what you mean at all Macca....although it fair to say I can't fit into suits that I could 25 years ago.

3)also ignore sam stfc as he loves reg and wants to be him.he has all of regs old wankrags and has pics of reg all over his body

Sam has a fit bird, so in that respect he's like me
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, October 22, 2006, 15:41:30 »

I'm Reg's protege me  Cheesy
Lumps

« Reply #43 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 18:36:49 »

I'm sorry, I don't really understand all the vitriol being poured on this poor fucker.

Am I behind the times 'cause I always thought it was a Swindon tradition to not really give a fuck about Reading. They hate us, but we barely recognise their existence.

We've not suddenly got all arsey about them because they've got promoted have we?

Aren't we above that sort of thing?
Newburyroyal

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 02:32:16 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
I'm sorry, I don't really understand all the vitriol being poured on this poor fucker.

Am I behind the times 'cause I always thought it was a Swindon tradition to not really give a fuck about Reading. They hate us, but we barely recognise their existence.

We've not suddenly got all arsey about them because they've got promoted have we?

Aren't we above that sort of thing?

i Think this is testiment against that. If they didn;t care they wouldn't of bothered with my being here, they'd of simply ignored it. Fact is jealousy is a big part is peoples lifes and like it or not, that is the case here. I havn;t come here to take the piss, but they are holding onto the fact reading are apparantly a "plastic club"and if thats the case, stick southampton, leeds, leicester and sheff wed in the same category. If plastic means decrease or increase in fanbase then reg has got it spot on, if not, get a fucking brain and work out how fickle football is today by ALL FANS. If swindon get 15,0000 if you get promoted, will i hear cried of "we're plastic" then? Will I fuck, you;ll make up some excuse how your invalid from this argument. Fact is you hate oxford and are jealous of reading, fools would think otherwise. Any fans before 1970 centre stage is yours, where were oxford?  Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: