Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fuck off tosser...  (Read 22721 times)
Newburyroyal

« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 17:52:54 »

I know a few swindon fans, like to keep an eye on events, nothing wrong with that. As said mate, not on the windup, not a plastic and not interested in arguing either case.
Swindon is 45 mins away from newbury, brentford is about an hour and 10 mins, I guess you weren't great at geography.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 18:04:03 »

Quote from: "Newburyroyal"
I know a few swindon fans, like to keep an eye on events, nothing wrong with that. As said mate, not on the windup, not a plastic and not interested in arguing either case.
Swindon is 45 mins away from newbury, brentford is about an hour and 10 mins, I guess you weren't great at geography.

My geography is probably better than your comprehension, the post says Reading is nearer to Brentford.

Indeed there is nothing wrong with you knowing Swindon fans and keeping an eye on events....I  know many fans of different clubs, but limit myself to talking to them in person, not pointlessly going on their messageboards.

Strangely I've never met a Reading fan.....

PS if you've anything to say to me, I'd rather you said it in the open forum, rather than posting little snidy comments by PM....makes your claim not to be on the wind-up a bit feeble.
Barry Scott

« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 18:08:02 »

For the sake of stirring this rivetting debate up, i just thought i'd point out you're a tad wrong there newburyroyal.

I can hit reading in 25 minutes, heathrow and M25 in around 45-50 and fucking Stoke Newington in a hour and a half...

When you learn to drive you should try it. J15 M4 (where i live) is about 30 miles from reading, if it took me 45 minutes to get to newbury i'd bury a gun in my face.

Oh, and i used to drive the M4 corridor about 10 times a week, at average speeds i will add.

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 18:11:08 »

i can get to reading junction 11 in 45 mins in a truck limited to 56mph.
anyway reg you are being mighty harsh dude.give the fella,kid,woman a chance.done nowt wrong yet apart from knowing jack shit about distances-times Wink
Newburyroyal

« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 18:16:13 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

My geography is probably better than your comprehension, the post says Reading is nearer to Brentford.

Indeed there is nothing wrong with you knowing Swindon fans and keeping an eye on events....I  know many fans of different clubs, but limit myself to talking to them in person, not pointlessly going on their messageboards.

Strangely I've never met a Reading fan.....

PS if you've anything to say to me, I'd rather you said it in the open forum, rather than posting little snidy comments by PM....makes your claim not to be on the wind-up a bit feeble.

no you said this...." Don't kid yourself....just seems a bit odd that a Reading fan should post on a Swindon site, when looking for local football when Brentford is much closer."

says nothing about being clsoer to reading or newbury, it just says closer, so your not having that sunshine.

You've never met a reading fan? I can tell you mate you don;t know what your missing out on.

Infact one of the swindon fans I know has over 5,000 posts on this forum.

Lastly the PM was tongue in cheek, im due that after the bollox you've spouted over fans you don;t know.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 18:25:52 »

Lastly the PM was tongue in cheek, im due that after the bollox you've spouted over fans you don;t know.

You're due fuck all....this site is for spouting 80% bollox.

When you say fans.....I thought there was just the one of you...still if you want to invite a few mates along I'm sure I can find some bollox for them.
Newburyroyal

« Reply #21 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 18:30:07 »

Na its ok mate, they are all plastic, jumped on the bandwagon when we were doing well.  Wink
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 20:13:39 »

Na its ok mate, they are all plastic, jumped on the bandwagon when we were doing well.  Wink

A bit like you then really.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 20:17:13 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"

you're only guessing though samantha
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 20:31:54 »

Quote from: "arriba"
Quote from: "sam_stfc"

you're only guessing though samantha

Meh. They're all plastics in my eyes.
red macca

« Reply #25 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 21:01:12 »

This is a nice thread of which i only have 3 points to make

1) i hate reading but you have not offended me so i can just tolerate you

2)ignore the old cunt reg he is going through the middle aged spread, 7 year itch thing.you know what i mean .thats right isnt it reg Wink

3)also ignore sam stfc as he loves reg and wants to be him.he has all of regs old wankrags and has pics of reg all over his body

hope you go down and have a good evening
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 21:09:43 »

ive never seen reg get angry, this is ace, although it makes me laugh that since you started having a go at reg you changed your picture to some 'reading lads' to be fair it probably isnt reading as lets face it you have no lads and just run away.

I fucking hate plastic fans.

red macca

« Reply #27 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 21:19:21 »

i had a few runnings with reading as im sure many people have.

it was fun Soapy Tit Wank

We had joy we had fun
we had reading on the run
but the fun didnt last
coz the bastards ran to fast
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 21:25:20 »

exactly  :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick:dean, they should enter a relay team in the olympics, at least they would finally win something

red macca

« Reply #29 on: Friday, October 20, 2006, 21:37:33 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
exactly  :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick:dean, they should enter a relay team in the olympics, at least they would finally win something
Cheesy  they are just behind rovers and hereford on my list of dislikes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: