Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ACCRINGTON v SWINDON MATCHDAY THREAD  (Read 29763 times)
sean1970

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 12:40:53 »

A comprehensive away win

Can't think of anything witty to say right now
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 12:51:06 »

If Roberts starts, then we will struggle and do well to get a draw.

If he starts as a sub,  then a comfortable 2-0 or 3-1 win
sonic youth

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:06:09 »

Did Roberts shag your sister or something? You have the most bizarre yet vicious vendetta against a player I've ever seen.

Why will we struggle if Roberts starts? Will the other 10 players decide that they can't be bothered and just stroll around? On the other hand, if he starts on the bench will this spur the team on because they all hate Roberts as much as you do?

Bollocks will it.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:08:12 »

I think we'll just sneak a 1-0 win today.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:15:43 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Did Roberts shag your sister or something? You have the most bizarre yet vicious vendetta against a player I've ever seen.

Why will we struggle if Roberts starts? Will the other 10 players decide that they can't be bothered and just stroll around? On the other hand, if he starts on the bench will this spur the team on because they all hate Roberts as much as you do?

Bollocks will it.

If he starts, he will be presented with oppurtunities which he will mpre then likely miss.  Then like in most of the other recent games he has started,  he will play with lack of endevor and enthuisam, and give away stupid freekicks and do stupid things which put our team under pressure.

On the other hand, if someone like Fola starts upfront, i personally feel he will pose a greater threat to the Accrington defence and score us goals.

For me personally, Swindon have been more effective as of late when Fola has started, with Roberts coming on in the latter stages.
flammableBen

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:16:46 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

Bollocks will it.

Reckon it was probably his mum and his sister in a sick family 3-way.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:20:26 »

I just dont understand why most Town fans seem to think he is Gods gift, who has been playing well as of late to justify a place in Swindons starting 11.   His goals to game ratio - along with Peacocks is pretty shit.  However at least with Peacock, you get a player who tracks back, and runs his heart out for the team.  I hope he scores 4 goals today and proves me wrong,  but Roberts is no way near the class of previous top goal scores Swindon have had -  eg  Parkin, Mooney, Fallon and Cureton.  At least give Fola, Brownlie or even Lucas a chance upfront to shine.
flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:22:25 »

I'm really bored and restless, think I might go to the pub.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:24:36 »

Fucking quality,  the donkey is on the bench  Cheesy    Cheesy  Cheesy  Soapy Tit Wank
sonic youth

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:26:21 »

Roberts is on the bench and Fola starts, so you must be thrilled.

Every football related post you make is slagging off Roberts. If you had anything else worthwhile to say, I'd probably feel less aggrieved by your constant and incessant complaints.

I agree that Fola and Brownlie deserve a chance but as you don't understand "why most Town fans seem to think he is Gods gift, who has been playing well as of late to justify a place in Swindons starting 11", I don't understand why you hate Roberts so much. I don't think Roberts is "Gods gift" or worthy of a starting slot on current form, but I don't think he's "SHIT LA LA LA LA LA" either.

You just come across as a man with a petty grudge, do you hate the Welsh?
flammableBen

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:27:45 »

I think he's god's gift. He's like Jesus 2. The Empire strikes back of jesuses.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:30:19 »

Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:42:12 »

Fuck this I'm gonna find a little radio and do something. buy buy gay boys.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:43:53 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I think he's god's gift. He's like Jesus 2. The Empire strikes back of jesuses.

Ben - go to the fucking pub will you. Your posting quality when sober is plainly shite

FWIW, I don't think we'll get a result today and I've predicted a 1-0 win to the Stanley today. Hope I'm well and truly wrong!
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:56:45 »

delayed kick-off, jokes.

3:15pm kick-off now
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: