Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Statement: Tonights Meeting  (Read 7523 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 13:08:34 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Fair enough I suppose though what you have said is just a puffed up version of the original statement. Fred and Rob are guilty of what I said they would have been better off saying nothing at all rather than "less is more" and winking each other in a "I know more than you" way and its still annoying me now and im no longer pissed.

My comments were never intended to be like that.

If that is the way that they came accross then I publicly apologise to everyone
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 19:41:27 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "fatbury"
sod all .. as most of the fans still want the current board out ...
if that was the case ALOT more people would of attended the trust meeting regarding this

There was a 100 at the meeting Macca.....if you've ever been involved in anything of a "political" nature you'd know that was a high turnout.

I've been at open meetings with the club about stuff like ground redevelopment etc when there's been maybe 20.   I think its fair to say most fans want the Board out, but not at the expense of destabilising the club.
ok thats a fair shout.im just saying i dont think the amount of fans want the board out that fatbury suggests

find me one fan, one fan that doesnt want the current board out...

There is a difference between people wanting the board out, and people getting off their arses to do something about it...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 19:46:25 »

Spot on I thought it would only be me.

I appreciate that people have lives but a simple "more to follow ASAP"  would have done.Rob T and Fred Elliots "we know more than you" attitude has seriously got my goat.Own goal supporters groups let not forget who you represent  :x

I have to say I agree.  Rob T seems a pleasant enough bloke but at the end of the day he's a fella who could be arsed to go to Swindon matches for years, then decide to come back to the fold then proceed to blow his own trumpet and his mates' trumpets for the next few months.  Fred Elliott's "I've pm'ed you mate" attitude stinks too.  Paul D I have enough time for because he's a bloke (though I've never met him) seems to at least answer your concerns.  When you post your concerns.

Gentlemen please remove your heads from your arses and remember you're meant to be the average fan, not a holier than thou do gooder stroke arse licker.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 19:50:43 »

Quote from: "janaage"

Gentlemen please remove your heads from your arses and remember you're meant to be the average fan, not a holier than thou do gooder stroke arse licker.

Erm aren't I supposed to be a do gooder/arse licker?  Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 20:02:13 »

Yeah you are Paul but you do a good job at hiding it!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 7, 2006, 20:05:32 »

Quote from: "spacey"
Fair enough I suppose though what you have said is just a puffed up version of the original statement. Fred and Rob are guilty of what I said they would have been better off saying nothing at all rather than "less is more" and winking each other in a "I know more than you" way and its still annoying me now and im no longer pissed.

I'm sure Fred will PM you his response.

Don't worry though I have formed a splinter group called Silent but Violent. We keep schtum and then go for a bundle in the car park, all you have to do is send me a tenner and I'll drink some lager on your behalf.

Class Spacey! I hadn't even read your post before posting mine, glad someone else has....

actually I'll pm you the rest of this post!   Wink
flammableBen

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 00:42:43 »

I wish I hadn't met people now. it's easier to call everybody cunts when you haven't actually met people and liked them. Apart from Doore. He's a cunt.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 10:32:18 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I wish I hadn't met people now. it's easier to call everybody cunts when you haven't actually met people and liked them. Apart from Doore. He's a cunt.

fuck off you cunt  Cheesy

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 10:39:10 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Yeah you are Paul but you do a good job at hiding it!

Not sure whether I'm insulted by that or really pleased!
Spencer_White

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 10:44:30 »

Even having a meeting with a proper fans group is a step forward.

I never thought Id see the day when the Wills met with the scum of the earth, which we obviously are.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 11:23:00 »

If these meetings are to become more regular which has been hinted at....then an effort should be made to make them more representative.

With all due respect, Roger, Rob and Paul D...(OK don't) only represent a tiny fraction of the fan base....where's the gay and lesbian faction...ethnic minority....disabled....youth....reformed hooligan , current hooligan, out of town fans, in town fans...women's section.

Not forgetting the various websites, Silent but Violent and last but not least Quiet and Ashamed.

I propose a resolution comrades for the next meeting to draw up a fans reps Bill of Rights.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 16:23:46 »

I propose a resolution comrades for the next meeting to draw up a fans reps Bill of Rights.

Please don't - they're already talking about a Customers' Charter! Gaaah
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 16:57:29 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Please don't - they're already talking about a Customers' Charter! Gaaah

Customer's charter is sooooo90's John Major.

Something like a Magna Charter....enshrining fan's groups rights Clause IV style would be acceptable to the rank and file.

The radical genie has been released from the Anglo Italian Cup Winners Cup Trophy in the boardroom cabinet.....it will not be easily replaced by a few half hearted  platitudes.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 18:12:58 »

Clause IV? That's soooooo pre-Blair. Clearly what we need are a series of "empowerment focus groups"  Cheesy (NB to anyone from the club reading this - that was a joke!)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, October 8, 2006, 19:39:36 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Clause IV? That's soooooo pre-Blair. Clearly what we need are a series of "empowerment focus groups"  Cheesy (NB to anyone from the club reading this - that was a joke!)

You could be onto something here....we could get nPower, who have offices in the town, to act as sponsor, so having the nPower empowerment focus groups....now if we can get Bill Power back.....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: