Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I think wise will go  (Read 3348 times)
mr ian

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:44:31 »

Quote from: "Tails"
It was in response to the latter part of Fred Elliots post, I get the point don't you worry about that.

My main point is that everyone is going way over the top, I don't think losing Power will be as big a blow as everyone thinks. It's not even certain Wise will go but reading these and other forums you'd think he'd already gone.

i think what that man said
fatbury

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:48:32 »

its a convenient excuse .. ive been told Linda was sacked from the club as she was passing off information to Bill Power
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:52:52 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
its a convenient excuse .. ive been told Linda was sacked from the club as she was passing off information to Bill Power

And you believe everything your told?
fatbury

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 18:53:34 »

not everything .. but it was a reliable person
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:46:45 »

I got told she was sleeping with Gurney....
Piemonte

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 21, 2006, 21:48:13 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I got told she was sleeping with Gurney....

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:00:35 »

Tails think you have your head in the clouds are you related to any of those clowns or something?? The plane crash did happen and yes Bill did get injured but he could easily have someone oversee his affairs whilst he recovers and just sign cheques bottom line he has been ousted from this club by the normal fools.  As for Linda no we dont believe all we read but a loyal servent to the club made redundant/sacked by board for no good reason does make you wonder and I find it ludicrous the way you are trying to defend the people who will not let our club move forward.  No one denies that Sir Seton has kept this club afloat for years and we will all be grateful for that but he refuses to ever let the club move on, Sir Seton is not going to make any heavy investment he will bail the club out but not plough anything in, Bill would of done that which is why we are all understandably gutted.  I for one want to get to the bottom of it and protest to get the current regime out!!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:04:22 »

I for one want to get to the bottom of it and protest to get the current regime out

do you have anyone in mind to take over?? if not then i suggest you rethink that idea

Things get better but they never get good
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:12:18 »

I think if we the fans show Bill Power how much his investment meant to us as a club hes a football man and I believe he would be tempted to take over even if someone else had to oversee things whilst he recoves.  I am not happy to sit back and tolerate the same old shit bet if they re-appointed King some of you would be saying well its not the end of the world.....absolute rubbish.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:12:22 »

Tails you arevery niave

Power was ousted by Diamandis and Co- Linda got the sack for passing details onto Devlin/Power.

Devlin will go next- then we will find out the REAL truth. Out of Devlin and Holt, i know who i believe......
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:19:25 »

I'm not sure what to think... but I agree - it wouldn't malke sense to lose Bill Power and his investment. Can;t see Wise leaving to be honest…
Dazzza

« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 09:28:43 »

Quote from Willie in today's WDP...

Nowt to worry to much about when Willie is wheeled out….

Town chairman Willie Carson told the Daily Press last night: "We have not heard anything from Leeds and I would say that is good news.

"It would be a shame if Dennis left us so early, but I understand that if a big club with lots of money came along, it might be hard to keep hold of him."

Asked if he would allow official contact with Wise if Bates requested it, Carson said: "Of course I would say he can talk to them. That's just common courtesy and nobody is going to get upset about it.

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=150309&command=displayContent&sourceNode=150308&contentPK=15495342

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 12:26:46 »

Quote from: Dazzza
Quote from Willie in today's WDP...

Nowt to worry to much about when Willie is wheeled out….

That's just common courtesy and nobody is going to get upset about it.

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nobody apart from 8000+ Town fans. Why is this man still allowed out unaccompanied?
mr ian

« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 12:28:26 »

who let him off his horse?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 17:19:32 »

If Wise goes it will be the fault of the board- if he was settled here he would stay
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: