Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: £10m?  (Read 2419 times)
Run_the_bath

« on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:28:14 »

Is it just me getting my facts wrong or has BP brought 30 odd percent for £1.1 odd million and then a few months on SSW has valued the club at £10 million? So in theory Bill Power is set to make £2 million on his "share"?

I Might of got my lines crossed and im sure someone will slate me coz im "new, blah blah blah"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:30:47 »

You've got it wrong mate, you're new blah blah blah.
Run_the_bath

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:34:40 »

care to explain or just happy to be predictable?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:35:53 »

i think SSW has invested 10m not thinks it is worth 10m. if Power has 33% stake for 1.1m then the club must be valued at 3.3. m
Run_the_bath

« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:40:32 »

Perhaps Rupert Lowe might show an interest, pure speculation but its better to speculate than to dwell on negatives...!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:46:02 »

Quote from: "Run_the_bath"
Perhaps Rupert Lowe might show an interest, pure speculation but its better to speculate than to dwell on negatives...!

Dwelling on negatives is what we do best on this site.....its largely populated by angst ridden tax dodgers, worrying about where the dosh for their next car/ computer/mobile/round the world trip is going to come from if mummy and daddy are playing hardball.
Dazzza

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:53:07 »

Although I dodge paying tax, completely legally I may add I do object to being tarred with the angst ridden student brush thanks Reg.

Besides Mother is on her yacht in the Bahamas and I can’t seem to get her mobile to pay that new Russian hooker I ordered last week online.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:55:06 »

Quote from: "Rich"
i think SSW has invested 10m not thinks it is worth 10m. if Power has 33% stake for 1.1m then the club must be valued at 3.3. m

Thats exactly what I thought when I read it originally.

If the club's only worth 3.3 million then thats an open invitation for offers, 3.3 million is pocket change for a lot of business men.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:56:08 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Although I dodge paying tax, completely legally I may add I do object to being tarred with the angst ridden student brush thanks Reg.

Besides Mother is on her yacht in the Bahamas and I can’t seem to get her mobile to ask for that new Russian hooker I ordered last week online.

Soapy Tit Wank .....apologies Dazzza, there are of course one or two notable exceptions to this rule lurking on TEF.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 15:57:29 »

I'm neither a tax dodger or a student.  I think that just makes me stupid then.
Dazzza

« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 16:00:38 »

Sir Seton Wills has said previously he will only sell-up if he receives the amount he has invested in the club.  At last count seven million but could well be around the ten million mark now.

In reality the shares aren’t worth a penny due to the clubs debts and serious lack of assets.  Aside from a league place, the playing squad and a few fixtures and fittings we don’t really have a pot to piss in.  The value in the remaining stake holding is likely to be linked through the potential to see a return off the back of the Stadium Development

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Friday, September 22, 2006, 17:26:28 »

Quote from: "Run_the_bath"
Is it just me getting my facts wrong or has BP brought 30 odd percent for £1.1 odd million and then a few months on SSW has valued the club at £10 million? So in theory Bill Power is set to make £2 million on his "share"?

I Might of got my lines crossed and im sure someone will slate me coz im "new, blah blah blah"

If you refer to Dazza's last post he is right. The shares aren't worth any positive value.

Basically Power paid more than they were worth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: