Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: brezovan...  (Read 3771 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 20:59:00 »

I got World I sent you a Pm Youth

/
W56196272
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 21:08:24 »

Yeovil Red http://forums.govteen.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 21:09:00 »

For the record, I did PM Sonic a couple of days ago offering to provide a link for highlights, but he never got back to me.
sonic youth

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 21:11:54 »

sorry about that, i was intending to pay for it myself later this month but yeovil's rich and throws his money around, buying 6ft bits of cardboard an dstuff  Cheesy

i'm sure he won't mind if you reimburse him, especially in beer.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 21:14:33 »

No problem, I can cancel my subscription now and scrounge the links off Yeovil  
BB12

« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 18, 2006, 08:30:07 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
I don't see how he cost us the points against Wrexham. Ok he gave away the penalty but if a defender had done it you woulnd't blame them for us losing.

It was just the fact that he had no need to even go for the ball. Their player was running full tilt towards the corner flag. It was just as pointless as chucking the ball into his own net.

Until the penalty we didn't look like conceding. After the pen, we looked nervous and they got their tails up. It changed the game completely.

Just an opinion.
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 18, 2006, 14:48:56 »

You can't blame Brez for Saturday. The other 10 players were dire the entire first half, and only slightly better in the second. Given the number of real chances we created (three or four?), this is appalling considering we (were) top of the league.
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 18, 2006, 14:49:10 »

You can't just blame Brez for Saturday. The other 10 players were dire the entire first half, and only slightly better in the second. Given the number of real chances we created (three or four?), this is appalling considering we (were) top of the league.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 18, 2006, 17:33:13 »

Quote from: "Arkell's Chris"
You can't just blame Brez for Saturday. The other 10 players were dire the entire first half, and only slightly better in the second. Given the number of real chances we created (three or four?), this is appalling considering we (were) top of the league.

i agree. goalies are always going to make mistakes. the whole team was poor and it was up to them to get us back in the game in the 2nd half and they didn't
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, September 23, 2006, 14:11:45 »

i met petr in town. i told him he was ace. he smiled and said "not last game". i responded telling him the defence should have covered, and said he'd bailed us out quite a bit so far. he smiled and remained silent. then i excused myself saying i had to get back to lunch.

i then phoned seb and sonic  like a giggly little girl Cool

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Run_the_bath

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, September 23, 2006, 19:47:18 »

brezovans speaking a little english is he now?

i thought that was quality giving him the captains armband for the last few minutes against stockport, sort of thing i would do just to take the piss!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: