Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Does anyone know ofthe changes behind the scenes?  (Read 38027 times)
mr ian

« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 13:45:18 »

inces response, im really happy how it all turned out.
mr ian

« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:04:05 »

and heres a naughty rumor maybe the "un setteled" board members have something to do with the "bungs" saga, and the programme on bbc tonight.

:shock:
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:05:38 »

Ince: "It's not my fault the club can't organise a piss up in a brewery. How was I to know the finances weren't there".
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:09:03 »

Yeah, as wrong as it is in principle, lets remember that we know we'll get something decent out of Ince, and when a player sits down and is offered terms by a club then they have a right to assume that club has the ability to pay.

There's a blurred line here between this and the Ruddock era, but the difference there was Ruddock wasn't playing, he was contributing very very little to a failing team and most importantly, Brady et al had buggered off - he had the opportunity to do the honourable thing.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:23:39 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Quote from: "pauld"
Two things we can probably all agree on:

1) We don't know the full facts of this and until we do, ill-informed speculation and slagging people off based on ill-informed speculation is not going to help and may actively make things worse
2) So, Bart, stop it.

Cheesy

Here Here Paul,

I have stayed quiet on this up till now.  

We should stop pouring petrol on the flames that could possibly create a monster through our own misplaced speculation.

It's time for it to stop ............... it really is !

No disrespect to anyone in particular, but it appears some on here can't read, or understand what is written. I'm with pauld and Mr Elliott, so I'll say it loud and clear so maybe the message is understood.

STOP IT NOW - PLEASE

That feels better, now children go play quietly in the corner.
TheKingCY

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:32:13 »

You'll all be pleased to know that i've been down the club and spoke to people in the know and can now clear up a lot of the speculation surrounding the club.  I have spent the last hour or two talking with Bob Holt, James Wills, Dennis Wise and even little Willie Carson spent 10mins at the club.

Bob Holt has asked for just one message to be passed on to the fans speculating on the forums, in the town and soon on the terraces....

PLEASE TELL STFCBART TO... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

eality is just an illusion caused by lack of alcohol...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:34:29 »

Cheesy

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:48:11 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
No disrespect to anyone in particular, but it appears some on here can't read what is written. I'm with pauld and Mr Elliott, so I'll say it loud and clear so maybe the message is understood.

STOP IT NOW - PLEASE

Didn't realise you were a moderator.
fatbury

« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 14:59:29 »

All i know is that whenever Devlin goes away .. Holt and Gray make a bloody big mess
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 15:22:50 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "coxernator"
No disrespect to anyone in particular, but it appears some on here can't read what is written. I'm with pauld and Mr Elliott, so I'll say it loud and clear so maybe the message is understood.

STOP IT NOW - PLEASE

Didn't realise you were a moderator.

I'm not, I'm bored  Wink
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 15:43:22 »

Damn, my Fishing. has failed this time..
Petra

« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 21:40:52 »

Quote from: "mr ian"
and heres a naughty rumor maybe the "un setteled" board members have something to do with the "bungs" saga, and the programme on bbc tonight.

I do not think it was on the BBC programme but Dennis Wise did pay money to Peters agents to make them not tell him that other English teams wanted to sign him. Peter is sad about this.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 21:49:48 »

Quote from: "Petra"

I do not think it was on the BBC programme but Dennis Wise did pay money to Peters agents to make them not tell him that other English teams wanted to sign him. Peter is sad about this.
Are you STILL here?
hansgruber

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 21:51:32 »

Pffffffffffff
Petra

« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, September 19, 2006, 21:55:02 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"

Are you STILL here?

Yes I am. I was a little worried I might be sacked to help pay Inces wages but Peter cant cope without me.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: