Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: £68,120 to follow Swindon...  (Read 7165 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:38:04 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "janaage"
Shit loads if every time you come back you can't changed the local currency back to GB Pounds!!

Managed to change the Lithuanian Litas back at the post office thankfully. almmost £50 quids worth! :shock:  Still managed to spend a fortune despite it only being a pund a pint Beers

STA, my flat mate goes everywhere with the Tartan Army, even Japan for the Kirin cup. Don't suppose you know him? Big fat balding guy, usually wears a Hebrides Bar Edinburgh Tartan Army T Shirt. Not going to put his name on here but his initials are D.J.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:40:01 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Shit loads if every time you come back you can't changed the local currency back to GB Pounds!!

Managed to change the Lithuanian Litas back at the post office thankfully. almmost £50 quids worth! :shock:  Still managed to spend a fortune despite it only being a pund a pint Beers

STA, my flat mate goes everywhere with the Tartan Army, even Japan for the Kirin cup. Don't suppose you know him? Big fat balding guy, usually wears a Hebrides Bar Edinburgh Tartan Army T Shirt. Not going to put his name on here but his initials are D.J.

If he drinks in the Heb and was in Japan I probably know him. DJ doesnt really narrow it down though! Either way tell him Willfae says hello! Soapy Tit Wank

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 14:40:15 »

oops double post

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 21:23:21 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
mickey mouse games., mickey mouse tea,. mickey mouse country.  I would like England to import a massive crow bar, hack off the stupid place and let you float away.......... Cheesy
Wish we could. Youd be fucked without our north sea oil Dancing

Anyway, they arent mickey mouse games. Just because england always get piss easy groups. :roll:

It's our oil. Scotland is run by us, get over it.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 07:45:46 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
mickey mouse games., mickey mouse tea,. mickey mouse country.  I would like England to import a massive crow bar, hack off the stupid place and let you float away.......... Cheesy

Anyway, they arent mickey mouse games. Just because england always get piss easy groups. :roll:

Wont be after we vote for independence next year

Spud

« Reply #20 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 09:46:41 »

Will you make me laugh, im guessing you've forgot about the many piss easy groups your mob has failed to qualify from over the years.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 10:31:11 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

Will you make me laugh, im guessing you've forgot about the many piss easy groups your mob has failed to qualify from over the years.

remind me

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 10:38:48 »

Current PM - Blair - born in and educated in Scotland.

Next PM - Brown - Scottish.

Secretary of State - John Reid, Scottish.

Scottish MP's -able to vote in Scottish Parliament votes and Westminster votes.

English MP's - only able to vote in Westminster.

Who's ruling who?Huh?Huh??  You daft cunts are being ruled by the Scots and you don't even know it.

SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 10:52:29 »

Current PM - Blair - born in and educated in Scotland.

Next PM - Brown - Scottish.

Secretary of State - John Reid, Scottish.

Scottish MP's -able to vote in Scottish Parliament votes and Westminster votes.

English MP's - only able to vote in Westminster.

Who's ruling who?Huh?Huh??  You daft cunts are being ruled by the Scots and you don't even know it.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:01:22 »

A love a good political debate.  I'm not saying Scotland is wonderful England's shit, but when someone is talking shite you have to have a word.

And whenever I hear the Scotland don't qualify for this and qualifiers are mickey mouse games, I just think it's the kind of thing a glory hunting arsenal, man utd or chelsea would say to us lot (Swindon Town fans) when talking about our club.

Football's quality the way you manage to get excited about your club or national team no matter what level they're currently playing at is ace.

If you had told me in 1993 I'd be getting excited about a Div 4 Swindon Peterborough match I'd have laughed in your face.  But that's what it's all about, whether Swindon are playing Man Utd at home or Scotland are beating the world champions in their own manor, or whether Swindon are playing Rochadale and Scotland are drawing with the Faroes, that is what it's all about.  Supporting your side.

Well that's my take on things anyway!
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:09:12 »

Wont be after we vote for independence next year

Who's the "we"?  You got the vote in Wiltshire?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:12:43 »

We = People of our fatherland, God's country!!
quinnismyhero

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:14:28 »

I hope you vote yes to independence
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 11:18:00 »

Personally I'm undecided on the subject can see the pro's and cons to both sides.  Haven't really read up enough on the subject to make my mind up, although like you say it won't involve me anyhow.
Spud

« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 15, 2006, 12:03:19 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"

remind me

Even with proof you would still be wearing your Tartan tinted Specs.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: