Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People with shit usernames  (Read 10881 times)
mr ian

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:03:43 »

id like to give my username the confidence vote

but if results dont improve he'll be out!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:16:04 »

I'm happy with my username. It was either this or 'Simon says' which I have used on MSN, although I realised the Simon says says: thing was a bit gay.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:28:05 »

think i'd change mine to "merlin the happy pig" - if it would fit
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:40:28 »

Is there a way of changing usernames? I am thinking of updating mine.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonic youth

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:46:24 »

dazza, whits or i can change usernames.

i'm a mancunian transformer Cool
Dazzza

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:51:56 »

It'll get a bit confusing though

Turbo

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 19:55:34 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Personally I think flammableben is pretty ace, it's not as good as Kinky Tom but you can't win everything.

I was just wondering why, when joining a site clearly dedicated to stfc, people decide to put swindon or stfc in their usernames. It seems a bit pointless and one of those things I latch on to and get angry about when I'm bored. I can forgive SwindonTownFC (obviously supposed irony, making a point similar to mine) and Village (becauase he used to stay up late night with me and watch knightmare). But seriously isn't it presumed that you support swindon?

I think that everytime i see stfcfan. Mines much better  Smiley And yes, oddly i read to the end  :?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 20:41:21 »

Can you change mine?
I would like a different one....
Dazzza

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, September 13, 2006, 21:43:26 »

I've gone back I was confusing myself.

Danjackson10

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 07:08:45 »

i think you all must agree that mine is the shitest username in the history of tef! Its my name for god sake with a random number at the end! I wanted to change mine after a couple of weeks of being on here but now im stuck! :-))(
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 07:26:34 »

I still enjoy my user name quite nicely.
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 14:42:16 »

Personally I think flammableben is pretty ace, it's not as good as Kinky Tom but you can't win everything.

I was just wondering why, when joining a site clearly dedicated to stfc, people decide to put swindon or stfc in their usernames. It seems a bit pointless and one of those things I latch on to and get angry about when I'm bored. I can forgive SwindonTownFC (obviously supposed irony, making a point similar to mine) and Village (becauase he used to stay up late night with me and watch knightmare). But seriously isn't it presumed that you support swindon?

I can even understand the thought process behind naming yourself after a band, it can be difficult to think up a name when suddenly given the username option when signing up and if you make the name your own (if someone says "sonic youth" to me, my first thoughts aren't of the band).

But seriously that sympathy doesn't extend to STFC_Chris, surely just Chris would have done? (Sorry I picked on you).

Back tracking a bit, I can sort of understand like Devon Red or something, explaing where you are but still a town fan, but it still with the supporting town statement. It does severely lack imagination though.

I just read all that back and I appolagise to everybody who get's this far. I was bored but that's no excuse. I'm going to post in anyway to see if anybody actually reads to the end.

Yes  Yes
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 17:36:18 »

Quote from: "Turbo"

I think that everytime i see stfcfan. Mines much better  Smiley And yes, oddly i read to the end  :?

:?  :?  :?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
flammableBen

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 17:46:44 »

Quote from: "Doore"

Its nice to know I'm always in people's thoughts, it would be a great honour to have a new member incorporate my name in to theirs.

You're always in my thoughts Doore, I miss you very much and wish you'd come back to swindon to visit sometimes.

Quote from: "mr ian"
id like to give my username the confidence vote

but if results dont improve he'll be out!

As self-appointed judge of usernames I can give mr ian the thumbs up. Especially because for ages I thought it was mr jan due to the underlining of peoples names when they post and my general skim reading drunkeness.

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Quote from: "Turbo"

:?  :?  :?

Get over it, you've got the username equivelent of waiting for the kettle to boil whilst watching paint dry.
Spencer_White

« Reply #74 on: Thursday, September 14, 2006, 18:09:17 »

People actually think Spencer White is my real name.  Shrug
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: