Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Irwin dead  (Read 10372 times)
mr ian

« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 10:36:31 »

:fu: GWR
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 10:58:04 »

what a shame he's gone, was always fun to watch on tele but aside from that did loads for the preservation and conservation of animals. top bloke.
flammableBen

« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:02:25 »

mental. Never really considered him on the next famous person to die list. Should have done really. Wasn't expecting that when I got up this morning.

Is a bit sad really. Obviously loved what he did even if he was a complete nutter.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:25:07 »

I can't believe people listen to GWR!

ITV will be filled with Steve Irwin repeats now. Sad that he's gone.
Dazzza

« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:33:43 »

He was a character but strangely enough when I was in Oz most of them couldn't stand poor old Steve or that Croc Dundee fella.

I’m sure I’ve been stroking stingrays in aquariums a few times, seems a bit of an odd way to go unless he was riding it around the reef.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:33:59 »

gwr is wank and howard taylor a wanker.absolute garbage station with tossers as presenters.i never listen to it.

poor steve irwin.his programmes were ace and my kids are gutted today.rip you nutter
sonic youth

« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:46:15 »

rip, you absolute nutter.

it's a bit of 'boring' death when you consider the deadly animals he hurls himself at!
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:49:05 »

RIP Steve Irwin - an absolute legend.  He made animal programmes fun and yet educationally interesting to watch.   Oops
spacey

« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:10:56 »

Come on guys...chin up ay.

Look on the bright side it could have been Terry Nutkins, an otter had 2 of his fingers off.There's a lot of otters out there, if they all decide to have a go he's got no chance. At least he'll have died doing what he loves.............being attacked by a load of otters.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:24:49 »

What puzzles me is the way this is all over the News, all day.  He's not even from our Country, surely while this is sad for his family etc, it's hardly the most important news of the day?

The recent desire of the Nation to suffer "celebrity grief" as I'll term it, does get on my tits a bit.  I can hold my head up knowing that when 50m people were sat stunned in tears watching the news break about Diana dying, I was busy enjoying my first date with my now wife.  Now that one went really OTT.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:25:02 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
mental. Never really considered him on the next famous person to die list. Should have done really. Wasn't expecting that when I got up this morning.

Is a bit sad really. Obviously loved what he did even if he was a complete nutter.

Funny you should say that...was only saying on saturday that it is about time somebody famous should die. Me and my mate came to the conclusion it would be John Prescott or Pete Doherty, although Peter Crouch did come into the equation aswell.
sonic youth

« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:29:22 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
What puzzles me is the way this is all over the News, all day.  He's not even from our Country, surely while this is sad for his family etc, it's hardly the most important news of the day?

The recent desire of the Nation to suffer "celebrity grief" as I'll term it, does get on my tits a bit.  I can hold my head up knowing that when 50m people were sat stunned in tears watching the news break about Diana dying, I was busy enjoying my first date with my now wife.  Now that one went really OTT.

why were you having a date early in the morning?
Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:31:22 »

Irwin was ace Crying  He made for cracking late night viewing

The episode of south park featuring paradoy of him was ace

RIP Steve. You were mental.
my-velocity

« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:40:31 »

I couldn't believe it, i woke up this morning and found out. His wife and daughter must be devestated.

RIP Steve Irwin
Piemonte

« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:47:19 »

Quote from: "RobertT"

I sort of know what you mean Rob.

I thought Irwin was a pretty cool bloke and the world is a duller place without him but I'm not actually upset or grieving or anything.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: