Author Topic: 606  (Read 4847 times)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 09:11:19 »

talksport is better,exept for their live match commentary which is wank
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 09:49:44 »

The adverts drive me mad as well when all you want to hear are the scores!
Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:03:49 »

talksport is fucking shit.

its drunken cabbie radio. they must have the thickest callers in the world. no offence, like Cheesy
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:09:26 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
talksport is fucking shit.

its drunken cabbie radio. they must have the thickest callers in the world. no offence, like Cheesy

I've never listened to TalkSport... A part of my football upbringing is coming home from a match with 5 Live on the radio.

It won't change.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:10:32 »

danny baker was ace it was essential listening, one of the best suggestions was penalty shootouts, all the crowd would get a raffle ticket and the there would be a tombola to see who would take the kicks and be in goal.
he suggested that the disabled section should be included and asked the question would you have the heart to stick the ball in the corner if the goalie was a spazzer in a wheellchair.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:17:34 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
danny baker was ace it was essential listening, one of the best suggestions was penalty shootouts, all the crowd would get a raffle ticket and the there would be a tombola to see who would take the kicks and be in goal.
he suggested that the disabled section should be included and asked the question would you have the heart to stick the ball in the corner if the goalie was a spazzer in a wheellchair.

Danny Baker was ace.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 11:41:36 »

I hate 5 live on a long drive. Bleedin' news breaks every 30 minutes Sad It' what caused me to switch to the dark side (Talksport).
Spencer_White

« Reply #22 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 10:06:37 »

Spoony is a typical southern Liverpool fan. Thinks himself better than a southern Man Yoo fan, but really really isnt, just comes from a different era.  

Danny Baker was too loud for me. Id enjoy the 1st 10 minutes of his show, but usually he would let the fan on the phone talk for 5 seconds, then he would talk for 5 minutes. Just got annoying. Kelly was much better, proper football but a really good host as well. I didnt mind Littlejohn, but he was a bit London/Spurs centric.

Best thing about Mellor was the Chelsea fans getting cut off for calling him a twat. Spoony hasnt got a clue, and is on que cards from his team half the time. And whatshisface Chappers just has this massive chip on his shoulder about being a United fan, im proper Manchester honest. Fuck off.

I cant really remmember Baker on the saturday show. I listened to his wednesday night show a lot, that was when he got sacked. He was slagging off refs (as usual) and this ref phoned in to put his case across. Baker just shouted him down 'this is a fans phone in! I dont want scummy poncy refs on my show!'. Which was quite good. Whisper it quietly, but I enjoyed Dominic Diamond's (who replaced him) shows more! Scummer and Celtic, what a combo!, but he had a bit of wit,and I never heard him have a go at us.

Anyone else remmember the legend that was Derek 'Robbo' Robson?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 10:13:18 »

What is that all about, when southern Liverpool fans go on about Utd having fans in Essex etc.  Don't they realise that they're exactly the same breed?
sonic youth

« Reply #24 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 10:19:32 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Anyone else remmember the legend that was Derek 'Robbo' Robson?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/5301872.stm

that bloke? i love his column on the beeb
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 1, 2006, 11:32:33 »

I didnt mind Littlejohn, but he was a bit London/Spurs centric.

I'd forgotten that Littlejohn ever did it.....probably annoyed me too much to bother listening.
magnum150

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, September 2, 2006, 22:46:20 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"
Talksport is the way forward... Cool

Drivel, absolute drivel. Relies on people phoning in, no content what so ever.

Repeats every half hour, the presenters call everyone "Big" as in "Big Lee Peacock" or "Big Tommy Mooney"+ adverts!!

The only good think about Talksport is Henk Potts doing the business news of a morn' The man is a Champagne drinking, Cocaine sniffing, City type party animal. What a Legend!
santini

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, September 3, 2006, 06:11:54 »

Quote from: "pauld"
Spoony's main qualification seems to be that he knows some footballers ... which is a world away from knowing anything about football. Bloke's an idiot
He'd feel quite at home on here then Wink
Spud

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, September 17, 2006, 22:39:19 »

On the way out for a meal last night the Taxi driver had 606 on, a Reading fan phones in and goes:-

"Isnt it refreshing to see a team like ours do so well without any money!"  :shock:  Soapy Tit Wank
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 18, 2006, 07:33:39 »

Fucking plastic twat!
I can't stand 606,there are too many premiershit fans moaning on it for my liking :evil: I listened to it for the first time in ages coming back from Wrexham,there were so many bleeding Arsenal fans droaning on you'd think they were going down!I'm like get a fucking grip,the seasons only a few games old :x Bet there loads on there last night saying how there're going to win the fucking league now :-))(

Rant over Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: