Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: what game were they watching?  (Read 3486 times)
fatbury

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 07:23:52 »

Thought we were the better side with a much more understrength team than them ... and of course they were from a higher division. We showed good spirit to come back from 2 down ... maybe we were a bit slow starting but the fitness levels were higher than Brentfords. Thought for sheer effort we deserved to win overall
lumpimynci

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 08:33:44 »

Quote from: "bennett"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
i thought they were the better team than us, we were poor. the gulf in class between holgate and onibuje with the rest of the team was obvious and it let us down in patches.

we were not playing football as such, but we played to our strengths- fola's head and brownlie's running. it's all well and good brentford being better than us but if they don't get the ball into "the mix" then it's their loss. i think we were good value for a draw and should have won the game in the last 10 of 90.

have you gone really negative on us?

When did you turn into Big Ron?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 09:49:35 »

Theres no way that they played better than us! They seemed a good strong side, I'll give them that but last night we gave them a bloody hard game thats why we held on and the game went the way it did.

RED ARMY
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 10:08:04 »

The fact that their central midfielder went down with cramp after 62 mnutes said everything to me last night.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 11:24:54 »

Nobody seems to have any confidence in swindon do they even listenening to the game on BBC Wiltshire some of the comments that were made were obscene and not something comentators should say. The best one was

(About Onibuje) "One minute he plays good football, the next it seems like he's never kicked a football in his life"  Well something in that region.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 23, 2006, 16:50:22 »

Quote from: "lumpimynci"
Quote from: "bennett"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
i thought they were the better team than us, we were poor. the gulf in class between holgate and onibuje with the rest of the team was obvious and it let us down in patches.

we were not playing football as such, but we played to our strengths- fola's head and brownlie's running. it's all well and good brentford being better than us but if they don't get the ball into "the mix" then it's their loss. i think we were good value for a draw and should have won the game in the last 10 of 90.

have you gone really negative on us?

When did you turn into Big Ron?

i didn't. i quoted him, hence the quotation marks

black power

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: