Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wycombe  (Read 16026 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 12:39:22 »

Quote from: "DribblingSissy"
To all coming to the Wycombe game.....(I live near by!)

Be warned before you travel that there are major road works going on at the junction 4 roundabout for the M40.......when you come off the M4 and get on the By-pass to Wycombe (takes you to M40 roundabout).
Please be aware that the road works can delay your journey heavily (I have been stuck in it for 2 hours twice in last month) but it does depend on which lanes they shut at the time!

Hopefully it will be nearer to completion come the game, but at the minute they are turning it into a spaghetti junction of a roundabout so be warned not to leave it until the last minute to get to the game in case you hit some heavy traffic.

Should be a good game anyway....looking forward to it, especially if Ince is in Midfield! Cheesy

I have to deal with the Cross Hands roundabout every day on my way to work .................... give yourself some leway timewise ...................its a fucking nightmare
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 12:58:41 »

Cheesy  I'm going to this game! I really like wycombe away.

Sitting in the away end this time though thank goodness Oops

RED ARMY
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 13:00:14 »

the away end is ace. who's bringing the footyto chuck through the hoops?  Cheesy
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 13:06:25 »

Cheesy  Last time my dopey father decided it would be cheaper for us to sit in the family enclosure and he thought it would be behind the goal but it was in the other bloody stand with the two tiers near the corner. At the time I was a regular poster on thisis and told everyone I was sitting there before the game and they were all bloody pointing me out in the other stand as there was only about 6 swindon fans sat there. I was gutted I had to sit there, it looked so fun in the away end and the swindon fans were ace that day. Remember the wycombe fans saying that had never heard anything like it. Super super sam...

RED ARMY
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:10:55 »

Quote from: "Sade"
Cheesy  Last time my dopey father decided it would be cheaper for us to sit in the family enclosure and he thought it would be behind the goal but it was in the other bloody stand with the two tiers near the corner. At the time I was a regular poster on thisis and told everyone I was sitting there before the game and they were all bloody pointing me out in the other stand as there was only about 6 swindon fans sat there. I was gutted I had to sit there, it looked so fun in the away end and the swindon fans were ace that day. Remember the wycombe fans saying that had never heard anything like it. Super super sam...
Yeh they went on about us having the best away support that year! Was a brilliant day out, which is why I am so fond of Wycombe away! When will SAS be taking bookings?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, August 31, 2006, 19:44:19 »

YES!!!! Got the lift sorted just incase I should fail my test!
Not sure that my mother was all too keen on picking us up from the CG at midnight on a Tuesday though so I will not be in her good books if I fail!
Piemonte

« Reply #66 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 10:59:06 »

ARE TICKETS ON SALE YET?
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 11:05:20 »

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?
Piemonte

« Reply #68 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:28:08 »

BECAUSE LAST TIME I ASKED NO FUCKER REPLIED :x

The TEF's lack of help forced me to phone the club and ask.

They were pleased to tell me: yes they are on sale, £15 for adults
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:31:38 »

ace, thank you for phoning the club piemonte, you have provided us with a good service.  I can now phone up and get mine. ta  Cheesy
Piemonte

« Reply #70 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:33:21 »

Quote from: "STFCBird"
ace, thank you for phoning the club piemonte, you have provided us with a good service.  I can now phone up and get mine. ta  Cheesy

Sarky cow Cheesy
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 12:51:29 »

:twisted:
Piemonte

« Reply #72 on: Monday, September 4, 2006, 13:02:22 »

Nice pic BTW Soapy Tit Wank
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream