Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: (more).......Ince......  (Read 64305 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:06:36 »

Fucking hell. some bird comes on here with a Eastern European sounding name saying she's Brezovan's mate and you just believe her (him - whoever).

That post is a load of fucking shit, more flaws in it than B&Q.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:08:51 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Fucking hell. some bird comes on here with a Eastern European sounding name saying she's Brezovan's mate and you just believe her (him - whoever).

I was always suspicious! Can't beb othered to find a link to prove it but I had pointed this out before
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:12:11 »

Did people seriously believe "it" was genuine?  :|  
Petra

« Reply #408 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:12:27 »

I am not especially Peters mate I have only met him for 2 weeks ago. He only talks to me because I am the only one he knows in England that is Slovakian except for Vera.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 16:16:31 »

there's a lass who's family is slovakian in sainsburys (brunel centre). i think you should hunt her out and demand a meal round her house

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 17:37:17 »

Quote from: "Petra"

I am not especially Peters mate I have only met him for 2 weeks ago. He only talks to me because I am the only one he knows in England that is Slovakian except for Vera Duckworth.

:shock:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 17:52:47 »

Swindon's crawling with Eastern Europeans.....get yourself down the Saveloy, and  you can find all sorts....they mainly moan about how crap England is.....but strangely seem to stay.
Petra

« Reply #412 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 18:19:34 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Swindon's crawling with Eastern Europeans.....get yourself down the Saveloy, and  you can find all sorts....they mainly moan about how crap England is.....but strangely seem to stay.

All Eastern Europeans are not the same you know :x  I don't think England is crap but most of my Czech friends feel let down by England because it is not as good as Germany or France.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 18:23:54 »

Quote from: "Petra"

All Eastern Europeans are not the same you know :x  I don't think England is crap but most of my Czech friends feel let down by England because it is not as good as Germany or France.

Nice to see your'e picking up the lingo quickly Petra............not bad for 2 weeks.

and if your mates love France and Germany sooooo much tell them to hitch a ride underneath a truck to Sangat and fuck off over there.

There.......................... Ive said my piece.......................Goodnight !
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 18:25:07 »

Here's a tester for you Petra to test your credentials.....if you pass the test I'm sure there'll be any number of posters on here wishing, to also test them.

Julius Tomin najat majitelem jedné restaurace ve welšském městě Swindonu jako hospodský filozof.

What is the obvious error in this piece about Czech philosopher Julius Tomin?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 18:28:14 »

Here's a tester for you Petra to test your credentials.....if you pass the test I'm sure there'll be any number of posters on here wishing, to also test them.

Julius Tomin najat majitelem jedné restaurace ve welšském městě Swindonu jako hospodský filozof.

Beers    Beers    Beers

Quality !!!!!!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 18:28:30 »

let's see shall we.........nice one Reg
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 18:33:20 »

Translation

Julius Tomin in the early hours of this morning was found loitering around the vicinity of arriba's recycling bin.

Now we all know that this is a lie ....................... because Ralphy stole it.

end of !
Danjackson10

« Reply #418 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 19:05:48 »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6862392232065106753

cant help but get you excited! this dude must really love ince! Cheesy
Petra

« Reply #419 on: Wednesday, August 30, 2006, 19:08:05 »

I am not Czech anyway I am Slovakian. We say that British people are stuck on there little Island. People  my age do not speak much Czech it is better to learn English.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: