Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ince answer today?  (Read 10747 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 14:59:51 »

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=410082&CPID=12&clid=73&lid=6&title=No+Posh+job+for+Ince,+yet

Ince must have said something in order for them to show an interest.....surely?
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:14:22 »

If we cannot compete with a crap club like Posh it is a bad job
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:21:45 »

Fuckin hell. Incase you haven't noticed, where in the same division as peterbrough.Therefore, theres not much difference from inces point of view, as we are both league 2 sides. The only slight advantage we have, is that we have dennis wise.

Things get better but they never get good
lebowski

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:34:40 »

Quote from: "Mark Hanrahan"
I've got to say, I'm holding onto to the fine thread that a player who wears his heart on his sleeve like he does would find it hard to switch across the Black Country to the Baggies - especially after clearly stating he will return one day to Molineux as manager. Who knows what kind of bond he'll strike up with the Baggies fans if he goes there?! That alone could make it all but impossible to jump ship for a return to the custard dome.

well he famously posed in a man united shirt whilst still a west ham player, so i don't think he'll let the west brom / wolves rivalry get in the way of his career ambitions!!
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:44:38 »

I appreciate the guy has to seriously consider his options and make the right decision at this point in his career......but I'm really impatient and just want to know what's going on!!  Tongue

I just want to know if he's going elsewhere, in which case we can move on and forget about it, or if he's going to be wearing the famous red shirt so I can look forward even more than I already am to Town games!!    Beers

I don't think that's too unreasonable!!  :-))(
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:46:09 »

He'll probably end up at City  Sad
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:51:12 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
Fuckin hell. Incase you haven't noticed, where in the same division as peterbrough.Therefore, theres not much difference from inces point of view, as we are both league 2 sides. The only slight advantage we have, is that we have dennis wise.

Posh are offering assistant manager role, while we're just offering coaching...assistant is more hands on and therefore could be more tempting.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:52:13 »

But he wants coaching to get his badges!  Assistant would involve more duties that perhaps he doesn't want to be involved with until he gets his qualifications?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:56:01 »

look at Gareth Southgate tho. He's at Boro with no badges and he's the manager. Everyone has presumed he's coming here. So what he knows wise, paul ince will do whats right for Paul Ince. I hope he does come, but lets just get on with it because it must be unsettling some of the players at the club.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
kaufman

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 15:59:33 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"

Posh are offering assistant manager role, while we're just offering coaching...assistant is more hands on and therefore could be more tempting.

they are not offering him an assistant mangers role.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/4795349.stm
cavpete

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 16:00:32 »

look at Gareth Southgate tho. He's at Boro with no badges and he's the manager. Everyone has presumed he's coming here. So what he knows wise, paul ince will do whats right for Paul Ince. I hope he does come, but lets just get on with it because it must be unsettling some of the players at the club.

very true not just un-settling the players. It's un-settling the fans as we don't know what the feck is happening. Hopefully wise has a another plan just in case of worse case scenario.

sonic youth

« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 16:02:16 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
If we cannot compete with a crap club like Posh it is a bad job

fucking hell you're boring.

why not try and contribute something interesting once in a while?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 16:02:20 »

I think Plan B is non existant. If we get Ince great. if not Wise plays more!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 16:05:57 »

Quote from: "kaufman"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/peterborough_united/4795349.stm

Oh well. My post was pointless then.  :roll: Its still unsettling everyone do with the club. I think if he doesn't come here, we will be just as strong.

red macca

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, August 16, 2006, 22:14:16 »

Quote from: "kaufman"

Oh well. My post was pointless then.  :roll: Its still unsettling everyone do with the club. I think if he doesn't come here, we will be just as strong.
they have offered him the assistant managers job but peterborough have backtracked in the press saying they havnt,very cleverly it was inces agent who let it slip that posh have offered him this job
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: