Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You Are Gay Flag  (Read 2099 times)
STFC Village

« on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 20:57:13 »

Any pictures of it? Just wondered if it looked any good from t'Arkells?

Although it seemed to be appreciated by Mr Poyet and it's a decent idea, i like to stand up and applaud the team onto the pitch, just felt it took something away from the pre-match atmosphere. Just an opinion, like.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 21:02:12 »

you are right it was gay
sonic youth

« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 21:08:46 »

http://www.thetownend.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=29&pos=4
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 11, 2006, 21:26:46 »

Cheers SY, it looks pretty fucking awful, but in it's defence, it doesn't go well with red
townendjim

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 12, 2006, 08:02:21 »

it's the thought that counts, the blue needed to be a tad darker but good effort
mr ian

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 12, 2006, 09:57:58 »

if you look cross eyed at it, it almost works
 n e way least somones putting some effort into it
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 12, 2006, 10:05:48 »

that attempt was a fucking discrace, get the right colours at least, its a sky blue and white flag not fucking green!!!
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 12, 2006, 10:19:05 »

Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"
that attempt was a fucking discrace, get the right colours at least, its a sky blue and white flag not fucking green!!!

I think L&P did state that the Paper they ordered turned up and werent what they had originally ordered.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 13, 2006, 00:05:55 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "SwindonTownFC"

I think L&P did state that the Paper they ordered turned up and werent what they had originally ordered.

Correct, it came through a sort of aqua colour which was not what we were expecting.  Gus seemed to like the effort anyway (I think he'd be lying if he said it looked great though).

FWIW, along with ticker taper, it seems such efforts are now BANNED, due to the clean up required - despite an offer from 20 people to help clean up that was turned down prior to the match.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: